Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff vs Zaroku. Who you got...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Charlie Zelenoff vs Zaroku. Who you got...

Charlie has all the belts, he beat the best, Charlie is undefeated, he has big butler and buboy(busboy) training him. He’s younger, not bigger, and certainly not stronger... he’s invincible.

Me, old stanky OG Z, I got 8 years amamatre experience, but better than my so called boxing skills, I got jhonny as my trainer. I got Miguel Diaz as my cut man... I got my Mexican pride, I got one punch shot stopping power.. knock out a trump-esq piñata, like I’d kick butler to sleep..

Referees will three unknown homeless dudes of Charlie’s choosing.
    12 rounds of unsanction gratuitous Gladiator war, with jimmy Lenon jr not wasting his time.. and Michael buffer’s janitor stepping in to say let’s get ready to rumble......

Chief seconds out, this is war..

Who you got, Charlie Z or Zaroku...

Z vs Z...

Who you putos think will win?
    Charlie Z by KO
    36.84%
    Charlie Z by decision
    0.00%
    Zaroku by ko
    52.63%
    Zaroku my decision
    0.00%
    Zaroku and Charlie Z embarrassing ourselves for nothing!
    10.53%

I pick OG Original Z over Charlie all day, err day...

Comment

z sleepwalks to an easy AF ko1 W, then is quickly accused of being a roider by the numbskulls over at NSB

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        I pick OG Original Z over Charlie all day, err day...
        Thanks homie, but he’s got the nasa rocket scientist, and 6 figure butler in his corner...

I feel like the underdog, with butler being his trainer and jhonny being my trainer...

I never imagined a fight of this magnitude..

My spies tell me butler has the ultimate gay-me plan up his sleeve. It involves bbc, Kung fu, cobra kai karate, black dildoes, Lebron James dunking, butler is more Able than Able Sanchez...

This is crouching tiger, broke back, hidden dragon, mountain Maricon sheit..

My trainer, jhonny baby boy drama, tells me I got this, I can kill Charlie and butler with an upper cut, or get them a room, where they can get freaky with each other..

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          z sleepwalks to an easy AF ko1 W, then is quickly accused of being a roider by the numbskulls over at NSB
          Thanks, but I gotta get back to my serious training regiment, my weed guy number 1flaked on me, and my weed guy number two has bumped his prices..

I should get muy violente (very violent) with my weed guys, because I think they are in cohhots, ****ing me outta chump change... they got me over a barrel,,, I gotta get shafted... again.

How can a loser ever win....

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Thanks, but I gotta get back to my serious training regiment, my weed guy number 1flaked on me, and my weed guy number two has bumped his prices..

I should get muy violente (very violent) with my weed guys, because I think they are in cohhots, ****ing me outta chump change... they got me over a barrel,,, I gotta get shafted... again.

How can a loser ever win....
            make them an offer they cant refuse.

Comment

Zaroku unless Charlie gets a sucker punch

Comment

Originally posted by Preston18air View Post
                Zaroku unless Charlie gets a sucker punch
                I can take a svcker punch, but I slept deep after a baseball bat slept me..

Taco Bell, 1989, me a victim of mistaken identity, I look like my cousin Mauricio Mata, and I got ktfo, I should not have bought Taco Bell that day, if I would have just re refried, refried beans I’d of avoided getting ktfo, stabbed, and left for dead..

The most inconsequential, mundane things(at least for me) pose the greatest unforeseen risks..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I can take a svcker punch, but I slept deep after a baseball bat slept me..

Taco Bell, 1989, me a victim of mistaken identity, I look like my cousin Mauricio Mata, and I got ktfo, I should not have bought Taco Bell that day, if I would have just re refried, refried beans I’d of avoided getting ktfo, stabbed, and left for dead..

The most inconsequential, mundane things(at least for me) pose the greatest unforeseen risks..
                  Don't mess with Charlie Z, he's kerazy. You kick his ass and later he blows up your car or your dog. You don't need the hassle...…...Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    Don't mess with Charlie Z, he's kerazy. You kick his ass and later he blows up your car or your dog. You don't need the hassle...…...Rockin'
                    I would smash him, but I’ll take your advice to heart... winning isn’t always winnining..

Peace rockin’

Hard headed revenge type freaks don’t know how to lose, thanks brother, not a fight I need to take...

Comment

Working...
                    X