This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's weird how the Alt-Right cares more about tainted meat than gun control

"Ca$hnelo should be suspended from boxing for 5 years! He nearly killed my idol and my self esteem!" -Alt-Right Colton

"These March For Our Lives kids are pathetic scumbags! A few students were prematurely sent to heaven by one of my alt-right brethren, big deal! Golovkin was nearly killed!" -Alt-Right Chase

"The NSAC is the most corrupt organization in the world!!! Golovkin should sue them!!!" - Alt-Right Hunter

"I don't believe that the NRA funds campaigns of the alt-right members of Congress, fake news!" -Alt-Right Tucker

"We should be investigating Mexican Meat instead of using resources for gun control!!! Gosh I hate these liberal snowflakes!!!" -Alt-Right Brett

"The leftist media needs to forget about Russia, they should be investigating Orlando Salido and pushing to overturn Lomachenko's loss to him!!!" -Alt-Right Chet

"I honestly fear for Golovkin's life! The NSAC lets Ca$hnelo use loaded gloves, steroids, bought judges, and Ca$hnelo doesn't let Golovkin hit him! Gosh darn it!" -Alt-Right Brody

"I can't stand to live in a country where people care more about gun control than about that ghetto scum Andre Ward punching Kovalev in the balls. I might move to Sweden!" -Alt-Right Forest
Working...
X