Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Tank "too young" for Loma and yet ginger wasn't for Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    I really want to know why people give him a pass to fight the best guy in the division yet ginger who at the same age took on the best fighter in the world.
    The hilarious part is the fanbase that is saying this are the same ones who bash arum and hia fanbase for saying the same crap like "he yung doe. It dont make financial sense doe".
    This question is mostly just for the moron pbc/floyd fanboys
    Aw look....
    The little Pact*rd is STILL bitter.

Why weren't you crying for Oscar Valdez to fight Loma?

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
      Because it's obvious Tank isn't ready for Loma yet. Mayweather is wise to prolong a fight between them.
      So is Arum

The fight doesn't make sense now.

Comment

Because Tank is younger than Canelo and has less than half the amount of fights Canleo had? Tank isn't ready for a fighter of Loma's caliber. It's really that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Because Tank is younger than Canelo and has less than half the amount of fights Canleo had? Tank isn't ready for a fighter of Loma's caliber. It's really that simple.
          Seems like some people want Tank at a disadvantage.

They shaking already.

Comment

Alvarez was too young. He and Oscar were greedy though and assumed Floyd was enough past his prime to be beat.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Canelo was the same age when he fought mayweather and what tank lacks in professional bouts he makes up in amateur experience. Also of all the names leading up to that fight canelo only had one credible win which was trout. And it wasnt even an impressive win

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Alvarez was too young. He and Oscar were greedy though and assumed Floyd was enough past his prime to be beat.
                I actually think it was schaeffer that set it up. I doubt oscar would feed ginger to floyd let alone at a catch weight to benefit him

Comment

I actually think it was schaeffer that set it up. I doubt oscar would feed ginger to floyd let alone at a catch weight to benefit him
                  Why didn't you scream for Oscar Valdez to fight Loma?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Why didn't you scream for Oscar Valdez to fight Loma?
                    I would enjoy that fight but right now i hold davis slightly better than him. Also theyre both in the same weight class

Comment

I would enjoy that fight but right now i hold davis slightly better than him. Also theyre both in the same weight class
                      Hmmmmm

Loma and Vasquez were in the same weight class.

You said nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X