Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal to not know how to talk to women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
    Don't put the pussy on a pedestal and you'll be fine.

But yes most guys don't have a clue. Being a nice guy does not work. Being a douche works temporarily/in the short term. Be somewhere in the middle.
    Listen to gif wanker hes got it right be neither attractive nor unattractive

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
      Women are nothing to be scared of. They are just people. As long as you are relaxed and have an air of confidence when around them you'll be fine. Think about when you speak to women who you don't have a problem with. A mother or a sister, for example. There's nothing to fear there.
      How do you relax when you have social anxiety? And how can you be confident when you view yourself as a piece of **** loser who gets no pussy?

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        How do you relax when you have social anxiety? And how can you be confident when you view yourself as a piece of **** loser who gets no pussy?

try not to be thirsty when you are dying of thirst, that is the way my son, now go drink from vagina fountain
        Last edited by AlexKid; 05-18-2017, 06:43 AM.

Comment

If you have social anxiety you should see a professional for help, seriously. But remember, women can't read your mind anymore than you can read theirs. You don't have to be relaxed or confident, they just have to think you are. You could be crippled by insecurities, but if you behave in a confident manner the difference is academical.

Also as another poster said, don't put it up on a pedestal. If you see every woman as this incredible sexual object you worship, you'll never get anywhere.

Comment

Just put your shades on and start singing some Backstreet Boys melodies, that will solve everything.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              Just be funny like a comedian and you'll pull
              Bang on. If you're funny, without being too forced, you'll do well.
              How do you be funny when you don't have the gift of gab and your personality is lame.

Comment

If you have social anxiety you should see a professional for help, seriously. But remember, women can't read your mind anymore than you can read theirs. You don't have to be relaxed or confident, they just have to think you are. You could be crippled by insecurities, but if you behave in a confident manner the difference is academical.

Also as another poster said, don't put it up on a pedestal. If you see every woman as this incredible sexual object you worship, you'll never get anywhere.

no you need to buy the ultimate players package where you will learn to be funny like a comedian and confident like a comedian and rich like a comedian

then you will get the girl of your dreams the one you saw at the bus stop with the bubble butt and big rack, the one pretending to not know her butt in spandex was a big deal

Comment

It's very difficult to not view women as sex objects when they got their asses and ******* hanging out, especially the girls with big booties who wear tights, a lot of the time you can clearly see their camel toe..

Comment

bring forth the elders they are needed for consultations

balrog

wun hung lo

Thirsty mc thirst

These 3 will guide you on your quest, they didnt manage to have children but they are experts with vast experience

Comment

It's very difficult to not view women as sex objects when they got their asses and ******* hanging out, especially the girls with big booties who wear tights, a lot of the time you can clearly see their camel toe..
                      all I hear is it is impossible because of A B C D E F G AND D

what you really need is positive thoughts because its all negative crap and THATS whats stops you getting laid

be more positive pay me 99.99 monthly and I will teach you how to become a positive powerhouse that magnetically attracts women and cash

now lets try your 1st 3 positive thoughts

I can pay alexkid 99.99 monthly I will pay him right now to prove my commitment to positivity and sex I looik forward to all the sex with hot women and all the cash I shall receive from my mind
                      Last edited by AlexKid; 05-18-2017, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X