No announcement yet.

The official BrushMyHair Super bowl 50 pictures thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baya View Post
    check johnm out whiteknighting for brush.
    Check out baya, worrying tirelessly about whether or not Brush was at the Super Bowl.

Say what you want, but Brush has had you fools worked the hell up over this. So if he was there, great. If he wasn't, he trolled the living hell out of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      yeah, I don't get it. Now that he provided a proper pic people believe him. You can't possibly blame people for not believing him when he previously posted a floating piece of paper that looked doctored along with pictures that looked like they were taken by a concession stand worker hours before the game.
      What I don't get, is why you care.

So basically, anyone who says "meh, maybe he was there" is "white knighting" for Brush.

Tight logic.

Either he was there, or he trolled you so hard that you got yourself worked up worrying about it. Slice it anyway you guys want, you took an "L" on this one.

Comment

• Comment

• via GIPHY

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            What I don't get, is why you care.

So basically, anyone who says "meh, maybe he was there" is "white knighting" for Brush.

Tight logic.

Either he was there, or he trolled you so hard that you got yourself worked up worrying about it. Slice it anyway you guys want, you took an "L" on this one.
            This is all for fun. You're the one getting worked up over it thinking someone is actually taking an L over it. Everyone is having a good laugh about it.

Comment

• Thread level:

Epic

Comment

• Wow a really big deal was made out of this. So someone enlighten me, going to the SB is like winning the lottery or something?

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                He's full of ****

He posted a photo of a sheet with the stadium in the backround and said he can't post anymore because his phone' battery is low at 67% lol.

He must have wi-fi, data, bluetooth, location, a music player, internet browser all switched on and be texting and calling people non stop.
                I can vouch for the low phone battery, I think many can. Smartphone batteries are straight up trash, as they become thinner they sacrifice a good battery. Like TV's become thinner, with ****ty 10 watt speakers, it's why you need a sound bar or a separate sound system. For a phone I would recommend a portable batter case or portable battery pack, I never leave home without my Mophie battery case. I think the best phone in that category is the Sony Xperia line. Anyone with a Samsung or iPhone(like myself) will experience lowering battery from what feels like nothing. You pretty much just have to walk with your phone in your pocket all day in order to save the battery life.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  This is all for fun. You're the one getting worked up over it thinking someone is actually taking an L over it. Everyone is having a good laugh about it.
                  It could be worse.

I could be worrying about what another man is doing with his time.

There's 39 pages of y'all crying about Brush being at the SB

Comment

• I think brush's mom is the real hero here. She lets him stay in her basement and she got him a Superbowl ticket.

War brush's mom
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-10-2016, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X