Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember all the troub1e Cotto got for quitting against Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember all the troub1e Cotto got for quitting against Margarito?

Just saying...........HEALTH FIRST

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Just saying...........HEALTH FIRST
    But if I was boxer doe I'd have fought blind doe, if I was beaten to a pulp by loaded gloves doe I'd have gotten up doe......

Yours Sincerely,

Internet Doe Warrior

Comment

and now you have proven that you are just as much of an idiot as those who mocked cotto. well done

Comment

Still not over the fact that no one is worshipping Broner's boner? Why should it matter? No one else could blow him because his dick has a permanent place in your own mouth!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
            Still not over the fact that no one is worshipping Broner's boner? Why should it matter? No one else could blow him because his dick has a permanent place in your own mouth!
            not sure why you keep mentioning Broner...you should really QUIT that

Comment

lol these guys are too much!!!!!!!!

Comment

oh comparing cotto getting bloodied and battered by someone using illegal wraps to someone who quit because of an eye injury

GREAT COMPARISON GREAT THREAD M8

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                  ??????????

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    oh comparing cotto getting bloodied and battered by someone using illegal wraps to someone who quit because of an eye injury

GREAT COMPARISON GREAT THREAD M8

Yea thats my point..Cotto got **** for it..Matthysee is getting a pass

Comment

Working...
                    X