Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-10-2015, 12:47 PM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1879 Post(s)
HarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,029,999,999,991,414,784.00
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 

I didn't think Mosely had as chance. Even watching the fight I thought Margarito was distracted by the issues with the wraps before the fight. The KO was priceless. You couldn't ask for a better ending.
HarvardBlue is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-10-2015, 01:45 PM #82
Interim Champion

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
microMXL will become famous soon enoughmicroMXL will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 28,862.87

I still have nightmares with that fight, Shane put a beatdown
microMXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 01:51 PM #83
Campeón Gallo

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Dagomba has a reputation beyond reputeDagomba has a reputation beyond reputeDagomba has a reputation beyond reputeDagomba has a reputation beyond reputeDagomba has a reputation beyond reputeDagomba has a reputation beyond reputeDagomba has a reputation beyond reputeDagomba has a reputation beyond reputeDagomba has a reputation beyond reputeDagomba has a reputation beyond reputeDagomba has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 55,384,932,923,630.38
Total Points: 55,384,932,949,295.52
What's really good? - Wall $treeter Un cafe para mi carnal - Cleto_Reyes A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! una chela compa!!! - el20cuatro Gold medal - Round 1 
No Message - Tha_Greatest i tried to green k you for your contribution to my cotto thread, lol, i gave you another fukkin superman cause too much green was given from me within the past 24 hours, thanks, lol, take care homie - Tha_Greatest True fight fan, enjoy the fight my man - techliam 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Wall $treeter World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Wall $treeter Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Hard Dick Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleMM View Post
roidsley came in super juiced up for this fight

take a look at his body

his neck can barely fit in his shirt in the psot fight.
Margarito had it coming, call it karma or whatever but Mosley was juiced to the nutsack. It was so obvious.
Dagomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 02:05 PM #84
Interim Champion

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
MayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 29,285.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatoMulatto View Post
Even though Mosley was coming off a big ko win over Mayorga, Mosley looked like crap for most of that fight and Margo was a big favorite in this match-up.

I remember thinking that Margo would destroy Mosley. I didn't think he should take the fight in the first place. Mosley should just retire cause I didn't want to see him get smashed around the ring and beat up to a bloody mess. Boy, was I wrong. I have to say that's Mosley most impressive performance IMO.

Be honest did you think Mosley was going to pull the upset?
Sure, because Antonio was not some unstoppable force like he was made out to be. Fans need to stop building these fantasy reputations. Mosley had every advantage in that fight.
MayMosPeaHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 02:27 PM #85
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 5191 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,106,000,058,110,502,240,256.00
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
I saw the same exact thing as you, he was shook to his core as he walked to ring. I was at the arena and didn't even know about the hand wrap thing until the next day..but I saw that face he had and I said the same thing to the people there with me.
Glad someone else noticed that too. For anyone who hasnt, watch it again on youtube or whatever and watch how Marg walks to the ring. It's kinda funny now but back then it felt like impending doom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genius~ View Post
Yeah, Larry merchant said it.
Alright, couldnt remember that.
soul_survivor is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
beat, margarito?, mosley

User Tag List