Collapse
No announcement yet.

Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How comes when I call fighters like Ward and Hopkins boring, I get called a racist?

Comment

• What's the comeback when a white guy calls you watermelon boy or fried chicken man?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        hallucinations

what the f#ck ?
        Seriously. Take a couple ambien then stay up when you feel tired. Its a fun trip.

Comment

• So I'm clicking on Veetle TV channels and I start watching a movie. At 1st I think I'm watching Boyz n the Hood (never seen it) and then I realize I'm watching Friday (never see it) and I see the character Smokey and I think..HEY...that's Timothy Horton and I'm pretty impressed...dammm the dude's an actor...so are you...and if so can you hook me up with Megan Fox?

Comment

• What's better:

• a$$ or *******?
            • white or purple Welch's?
            • thighs or wings?

Comment

• i`ll get to these after i can score some hi-grade....in about an hour when the dope dealer wakes up.

Comment

• Oh. She is awake.

Soon come.

Comment

• Why could black comedians crack jokes on every race but when a non black comedian cracks a joke about blacks is called racism ?
                  Last edited by -jose-; 09-08-2012, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    To late...lol. To avoid tolerance I alternate between trazadone & oxaszepam and I also take melatonin with either...I've had insomnia forever. I'd be up all night without help.
                    trazodone is terrible. i was prescribed it once and it had falling all over the place because I actually was unable to sleep with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      Do you like fat white chicks?
                      fat to you may not necessarily fat to me. i am a large black fellow, after all. i do have a penchant for a large ass, small waist and wide hips. you may not like the same women that I do.

Comment

Working...
                      X