BREAKING: Donald Trump says he 'misspoke in Helsinki'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Those two things don't match.

I guess my judgement of you was incorrect.
    Trump isn't perfect but he's still miles ahead of whoever you'd support.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Trump isn't perfect but he's still miles ahead of whoever you'd support.
      Yeah man. I see that my judgement of you wasnt only wrong but 'twas very incorrect.

Comment

I was lying yesterday today I am telling the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          I was lying yesterday today I am telling the truth!
          Still better than hillary and obama combined doe

MAGA 2020

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Yeah man. I see that my judgement of you wasnt only wrong but 'twas very incorrect.
            This is what I think of your judgment of me,

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Still craving my attention? I just posted two facts. Cannot be disputed. Unlike Dome rules. Get over it. Lol.
              What you did was expose yourself yet again. Your first reaction was to deflect to Obama? Like I said, you simply are incapable of keeping it real, just like you can't admit what happened in the dome after your whole "be a man" and "i'm honest" diatribe.

Keep living in delusion, Kid Blackie

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                What you did was expose yourself yet again. Your first reaction was to deflect to Obama? Like I said, you simply are incapable of keeping it real, just like you can't admit what happened in the dome after your whole "be a man" and "i'm honest" diatribe.

Keep living in delusion, Kid Blackie
                You screwed up. Next time follow the challenge rules. Real simple Charlie-cakes. Talk about deflecting, you are incapable of staying on topic, answering direct questions and are constantly hijacking threads. Disrespectful troll.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  Still better than hillary and obama combined doe

MAGA 2020

makes the #MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT Easier!

believe it or not! you fools are like hoes happy for instant gratification lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    You screwed up. Next time follow the challenge rules. Real simple Charlie-cakes. Talk about deflecting, you are incapable of staying on topic, answering direct questions and are constantly hijacking threads. Disrespectful troll.
                    You're obsessed. Why are you still talking about that challenge? Bobby got embarrassed and ran away, fool. Say what you want about disqualifications....his punkass is in hiding. I put his ass on a milk carton -- exactly what would have happened to you if you weren't such a pvssy.

Now back on topic, deflecting to Obama? lol. You could have done better than that. Oh, that's right. You're a coward.

Carry on, Black Dempsey.

Comment

Trump made a pathetic disgrace of himself. Putin put him into chastity and cucked him in front of the whole world.

Comment

Working...
                      X