Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Manny even have any real fans any more??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He must have some fans left because they all seem to be coming out the woodwork saying he’s gonna ko Matthysse even tho he’s not knocked out anyone in 9 years lol

If Horn can land many punches every round I’m pretty sure Matthysse can. Lol

Comment

5 years later. Nothing's changed from the inspiration Pacquiao draws. Not sure what's considered real but most of his fans are invisible to the first world.

http://franceleclerc.com/2013/12/29/...-the-new-year/

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        Because all I ever see is posters talking about Mayweather...They only come to Manny threads to bring up Floyd...I honestly do not get it, never seen anything like this before.. The guy had a great career and now seems to be floating into the deep end, No build up for his fight from his so called fans, yet soon as Floyds name is mentioned we get a 200 plus reply thread..
        R u still a Manny fan?

Comment

lol any fighter will have that following. When he's read hot you will have tons of posters around, especially if they are only into the fighter as a fan and not the sport.

Pac got me into the sport but I follow all of boxing.

With Pac getting me into the sport, I do appreciate the more aggressive boxers though so I will favor following those types of fighters generally.

Honestly, if Pac fans were fans of the sport then they are still here, if they were fans of Manny, then they lost interest as he's at the tail end of his career. They'll no doubt catch his fights but probably don't care to talk about him on a forum about whose next in line as an opponent because they know he's almost retired. It's less "fun" for them.

It's happened to me... I will watch every Manny fight but I get less excited as time passes knowing it's not the same Manny. Heck, I knew that since Marquez KO'd him. It's been a blast of a ride though since Barrera-Pac 1.

Comment

2x Fighter of the decade baby! 2010-2020 nuff said.

Comment

ive always enjoyed his fights. even after he got ktfo. still a fan of the pac-man

Comment

Originally posted by EL_cano View Post
                2x Fighter of the decade baby! 2010-2020 nuff said.

what happened to those points?

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  Why are they silent?
                  For me, I'm really busy with work and family. Also, Pac hasn't done worth talking about in the past year.

Comment

of course he does, pac will be remembered for the great things he accomplished. I strongly believe people will support him and keep watching his fights. I can remember how exciting it was to see him fight on ppvs. And not only was he exciting but a very humble person as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dehydrator View Post
                      For me, I'm really busy with work and family. Also, Pac hasn't done worth talking about in the past year.
                      You're too busy with work and family to make a post in a forum?

So Manny is on a year-by-year trial basis with you?

Comment

Working...
                      X