No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders vs. Demetrius Andrade Ordered By WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I'm sure the WBO had him ranked high since he was previously a WBO champion at 154.
    Yup. They can automatically fight the next champ above 1 weightclass. Reason why they said Canelo could be Saunders mando.

Comment

While I'm excited for the possibility of this fight, I don't think it's going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Both are gonna duck the fight then blame the other for it not happening.
        BWaHaahaHAha!!

Comment

Well there goes BJS's hostage money for that belt. Looking forward to the press conference LOL

Comment

Am going to wait and see how this plays out from both side of the camps.

Comment

Andrade would have to go abroad. I don't see that happening....

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                Golovkin/Canelo
                Jacobs/Derevyanchenko
                Saunders/Andrade

So who does that leave for Charlo? Murray? Spike?
                Yeah most likely fighting another "non top" domestic level MW then talking his way/begging for a payday PPV shot at GGG or Nelo, shot that he will never get.

The winner of those Derev/DJ and Andri/BJS (if it happens) fights will get the shots at GGG/Nelo.

I have been saying for a while he should have secure the Jacobs fight, The King didn't show up in Brooklyn lol.
                Last edited by BillyBoxing; 07-13-2018, 02:11 AM.

Comment

BJS about to take boo boo to school.

The most overrated fighter on boxing scene about to be exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    Great news. Two other guys happy to sit around doing **** all of interest except sitting around waiting for a winner between Canelo and ggg forced to fight. Hopefully Charlo is forced to fight a relevant middleweight too
                    Jesus, get off the dude’s nuts. He hasn’t been MW a year took one tune up fight, won the world title his next fight.

What do you call success? Should he have won two belts in a year?

SMDH!

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                      Great news guys!!! so hopefully jermall can fight someone with a pulse. I actually think Andrade should get a tune up, I can't remember his last fight tbh. Vanes? Willie Nelson? Maybe
                      You do realize he cleaned out a division (minus his brother) moved up to MW, took a fight, next fight won a world championship all within a year? You know that correct? Let me guess that’s not good enough for you, you expected two world championships in one year? GTFO with that noise.

Garbage post

Comment

Working...
                      X