No announcement yet.

Official Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    I agree blockchain and crypto are here to stay, but I don’t see them going “mooning” or taking over.

Altcoins need to be separated from bitcoin dependence so everything is so entwined
    But they already did moon? I had one coin in 2017 that grew 10000 over the year, what else would you call it? cash app already accepted crypto trading, and it'll be a short time before wall street does in its entirety.

If you don't see it happening, you'll just miss the boat and watch the rest of us fill our pockets with endless amounts of cash.

Yes of course - but the market is not even a decade old and we have one front runner at the moment, similarly to many other emerging markets not just now but throughout history.

Ethereum has been making great strides, and was at one stage close to flip the script. Many predict it'll happen soon-ish at which stage we might see altcoins detach from btc more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
      There are centres set up to deal with crypto gambling addiction.
      what is crypto gambling?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        But they already did moon? I had one coin in 2017 that grew 10000 over the year, what else would you call it? cash app already accepted crypto trading, and it'll be a short time before wall street does in its entirety.

If you don't see it happening, you'll just miss the boat and watch the rest of us fill our pockets with endless amounts of cash.

Yes of course - but the market is not even a decade old and we have one front runner at the moment, similarly to many other emerging markets not just now but throughout history.

Ethereum has been making great strides, and was at one stage close to flip the script. Many predict it'll happen soon-ish at which stage we might see altcoins detach from btc more.
        Don’t get caught up in last years hype.

For the most part this is a textbook example of greater fool theory.

How are you gonna “full your pockets with endless amounts of cash”? Only if someone buys your coins at a higher price than which you paid.

Just take a step back for a second.... you have an MBA, you are obviously intelligent, don’t get stuck in the rabbit hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Don’t get caught up in last years hype.

For the most part this is a textbook example of greater fool theory.

How are you gonna “full your pockets with endless amounts of cash”? Only if someone buys your coins at a higher price than which you paid.

Just take a step back for a second.... you have an MBA, you are obviously intelligent, don’t get stuck in the rabbit hole.
          I'm fully aware of market cycles - I was aware at the time, which lead me to take profits at the absolute height of the peak.

Yes of course, that's how it works. But you also have to understand a lot about the crypto industry and be able to anticipate movements. I think i've been pretty good at that so far at least

Further, think about this. You have a market opportunity that is universally accepted as the future of many sides of technology and currency. The next multi-trillion industry.

And it's a 280bn total market right now. Less than 2% of the world's population knows about it and even less have invested - It has already gone up to nearly a trillion.

It's literally the best long-term investment opp since the .com era

Comment

Yessir! But it has to be at any time within the next two years - Not in two years time.

I'm kind of expecting ZRX going to 50dollars before the end of this year.

Also,

POLY would be 8000 or so coins not 3000
            The fact that John McAfee is pumping ZRX is probably a great reason alone not to believe in it. What makes you think it will go that high?

Comment

• Was a great investment when you could get in at $.06

Comment

• Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                The fact that John McAfee is pumping ZRX is probably a great reason alone not to believe in it. What makes you think it will go that high?
                hahaha that's funny.

I suggest you read their white paper, look at their team and come back.

Then I'll be happy to discuss.

Comment

hahaha that's funny.

I suggest you read their white paper, look at their team and come back.

Then I'll be happy to discuss.
                  The white paper reads like the About Us section on any startup website. Just a bunch of pipe dreams. Seems like your typical pump and dump scheme. This is nothing new people have been doing this with penny stocks for a long time. And the team? Young developers who haven't really accomplished much same as the team for every other coin out there. I'll say again Mr. McAfee's openly bullish stance on this coin should be enough to send people running. He's the biggest pump and dump scam artist alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                    The white paper reads like the About Us section on any startup website. Just a bunch of pipe dreams. Seems like your typical pump and dump scheme. This is nothing new people have been doing this with penny stocks for a long time. And the team? Young developers who haven't really accomplished much same as the team for every other coin out there. I'll say again Mr. McAfee's openly bullish stance on this coin should be enough to send people running. He's the biggest pump and dump scam artist alive.
                    Mate what the flying fuk are you talking about

Their team is full of people from the most successful tech companies of pretty much ever: Linkedin, Google, Dropbox, Yelp, Apple, Facebook and Twitter.

Haven't accomplished much

Not to mention their advisory board has two coinbase co-founders, which is pretty substantial if you consider what 0x protocol is - which I don't think you know by the sound of things - and of course because of coinbase ERC20 support, there is no other crypto on this planet with more projects being built on its protocol etc etc. not to mention coinbase does need a new token.

So yeah, everything you said is categorically wrong - It seems like you don't really know anything about 0x or what they do, you just point to John McAfee as a defense.

Hilarious.

Comment

Mate what the flying fuk are you talking about

Their team is full of people from the most successful tech companies of pretty much ever: Linkedin, Google, Dropbox, Yelp, Apple, Facebook and Twitter.

Haven't accomplished much

Not to mention their advisory board has two coinbase co-founders, which is pretty substantial if you consider what 0x protocol is - which I don't think you know by the sound of things - and of course because of coinbase ERC20 support, there is no other crypto on this planet with more projects being built on its protocol etc etc. not to mention coinbase does need a new token.

So yeah, everything you said is categorically wrong - It seems like you don't really know anything about 0x or what they do, you just point to John McAfee as a defense.

Hilarious.
                      Wow thanks for enlightening me you really know your stuff. $50 EOY you say? I'll bookmark this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X