Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Did Not Care About The Money, He Wanted Respect!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    In terms of titles and boxing skills Golovkin is the clear A side.
    a sides make decisions and money. in a persons own mind, they can be whatever side they want. when it comes to $$$$ and demands, doe.

all $$$$$ goes through nelo.
    nelo will win the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      That's why I wanted lil g to fight Jermall but the lil g fans b*tched out like a bunch of twinkies & made every excuse they can imagine to keep lil g away from Mall....LMMFAO! How the **** do we have so many Twinkies watching boxing?!?
      def an overflow of twinkies

''hes on roids and dont ask me for proof....i dont need proof....''
      ''low blow.....it was so low it almost killed the poor guy...''
      ''dont look at his resume.....just notice all of his kos...''

fncking twinkies polluting the sport

Comment

• so, he is donating whatever he makes over 35% and abel is also donating half of his take, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing 956 View Post
          If ur done getting off ur knees from canelos chair. Ill explain it to ur dumbass. To be the champion u gotta beat the champion not try and win by points. This is called boxing not dodging. He claimed to have not have felt his power at the press conference afterwards. So y didnt he go for the kill? Thats right he was too scared to fight him like a man, cuz he felt his power. Its funny how all y'all nut suckers get selective amnesia when it comes to the first fight. Thats y he purposely took steroids to try and do better in the second fight. Thats y he only fights 2 times a year. If would fight more often he would be popped even more.
          Let me ask you this.. Where do you live? What state? City?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Lol, seems to me you're busy sucking Triple g's dick and swinging off his nutts like George of the jungle!
            The first time I saw the fight I thought Triple g won 7-5 but after watching it a few more times I'm okay with the draw. But I can make a case for either fighter winning by one point.
            But don't tell me it was a clear win for Triple g cause it wasn't. Triple g was missing too much, he was aggressive but for the most part ineffective and he hardly went to Canelo's body.
            So you tell me why Triple g couldn't clearly hurt or beat Canelo...
            But we'll get to see it again so hopefully we have a clear winner this time.
            You ever notice anyone who puts "Boxing" in their name knows the LEAST about it??? On this site they might as well just put RTARD instead...
            Last edited by Shadoww702; 06-23-2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
              razor i know you think Charlo poses most threat to GGG but i disagree and feel the 2 biggest and best names at 160 behind G are Canelo and Saunders. Charlo could happen in 2019 let's hope!
              Honestly I thought Sergiy vs. GGG would of been a very competitive fight style wise. But GGG decided the belt wasnt worth that. And Im not the only one who thinks this. Dougie and Fat Dan both said the same. Actually Dougie said he felt Sergiy would give GGG the biggest problem.
              Last edited by Shadoww702; 06-23-2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                I gave Canelo the first 3 and the las 3, I see no controversy here. other than a bunch salty GGGina groupies.
                So did most. Everyone not suking that GGGood Dic would say Canelo won the majority of the first part of the fight and last while GGG dominated the middle rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  I'm very manly, ask your moma
                  That's not what your wife tells me? She laughs at you while you fuk old ladies and im banging her in your bed drinking your beers. Lol I cant believe you believe her when she says its her drinking all your beers? Your a JOKE! She knows your cheating on her with old ladies and fat bar chicks. But dont stress as your FRIEND I got this! Ill keep her safe and warm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing 956 View Post
                    So ur mad cuz they r not sucking canelos sack like u are right now? What makes u think canelo can beat GGG? Whats ur excuse for the first fight? Or do u really think canelo won the first fight? If he could of done it he would of done it the first time but guess what he can't and a second fight wont change that.
                    Were you born a RTARDED?? Or just became one as the older you got?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Let me ask you this.. Where do you live? What state? City?
                      Man leave him alone. You know damn well beating up rtards will only get you locked up. Its a felony now. You cant beat up handicapped ppl No matter how much sht they talk.

What you could do instead is beat the fuk out of his dad for having him! But his Dad probably hates him more than you. Probably calls him stupid everyday while putting a shutgun in his mouth asking god why me???

Comment

Working...
                      X