Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Canelo Alvarez beat Golovkin more convincingly or Pacquiao beat Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Canelo Alvarez beat Golovkin more convincingly or Pacquiao beat Margarito?

This question is mainly for those who thought Canelo Alvarez beat GGG

Who won more convincingly against their opponent? Canelo Alvarez against Golovkin or Manny Pacquiao against Antonio Margarito?

Since some are claiming GGG is as bad as Antonio Margarito. Then how does Canelo Alvarez compare to Manny Pacquiao as a boxer if Pacquiao beat Margarito far more convincingly than Canelo Alvarez beat Gennady Golovkin?

Since Gennady Golovkin = Antonio Margarito in terms of boxing abilities to some.

Where if Manny Pacquiao beat Antonio Margarito FAR more convincingly than Canelo Alvarez beat Gennady Golovkin.

How does Canelo Alvarez compare as a boxer to Manny Pacquiao?
    Canelo Alvarez beat Gennady Golovkin more convincingly and impressively
    0.00%
    Manny Pacquiao beat Antonio Margarito more convincingly and impressively
    100.00%

lol you serious?? manny of course! manny retired margarito and scar him for life.

Comment

What a ******ed question.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        lol you serious?? manny of course! manny retired margarito and scar him for life.
        I wanted to know how others (especially Golovkin haters and Canelo Alvarez fanboys) would answer this.

Comment

Pacquiao completely annihilated Margarito.

Canelo lost. I could give a f**k about the official draw but anybody with a half of a brain and a pair of working eyes who had no dog in the race would've had Golovkin winning that fight. Motherf**ker outlanded Canelo in 10 of 12 rounds and I didn't need no f**king compubox to tell me that ****, all I needed was my eyes to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
            What a ******ed question.
            Blame the other ******s in this forum for this question because it is mainly for them.

Comment

Working...
            X