Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Al Haymon has done for Floyd? Who is he?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy is a genius. All his fighters fight once a year and are over paid. Dream scenario for a fighter lol

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisTMT View Post
      First of all, is his manager or what?
      Yes, his manager. The 'Money' Mayweather persona was created by Haymon. Young Floyd when he was at Top Rank was a nice and polite dude to the camera. That changed when he left TR and got Haymon.

Check out Haymons wiki and look at his past and how that could apply to Mayweather. Interesting stuff!

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      What is his working capacity with Floyd?

And lol at "14 jets"
      14-passenger jet! That means the jet can handle 14 people. Dang you dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        Yes, his manager. The 'Money' Mayweather persona was created by Haymon. Young Floyd when he was at Top Rank was a nice and polite dude to the camera. That changed when he left TR and got Haymon.

Check out Haymons wiki and look at his past and how that could apply to Mayweather. Interesting stuff!

14-passenger jet! That means the jet can handle 14 people. Dang you dumb.
        I know what a passenger jet is, I'm laughing at you believing Mayweather has 14 jets

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          I know what a passenger jet is, I'm laughing at you believing Mayweather has 14 jets
          I never said he had 14 jet's, in fact nobody said 14 jets (plural) but you! You're the guy lmao.

Comment

Working...
          X