Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is there never a case of a black cop killing whites?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
    come on man, dont give me that crap about how the news will not report it... i just want to know why is there never any incident involving black cops killing unarmed whites who resisted. because half the comments on here is always talking about how it's bad training from the officer's part so if this is the case then we should see more incidents like besides just white cops.
    They can’t find examples so they just give hypothetical scenarios

Comment

bro.. i lived in the ghetto half my life.. i dont need a ride along.

yes, they hate all people BUT they dont kill ALL people except for a certain.....
      Can someone post the FBI stats on this or am I going to have to find them again.
      I swear I should just bookmark them just for this site.

Comment

Same reason a lot of black on white crime isn't reported or splashed across the news 24/7, because most of the time it isn't considered newsworthy. The media needs ratings. It's easier to stir up a demographic that has a history of tense relations with police.

Comment

not trying to turn this into a race vs race thread but i keep seeing the same comments about how it's not racial and it's bad training from the officer's part so how come we usually never hear incident of black cops killing unarmed whites that resisted? there's plenty of videos out there that shows whites also resist arrest. but they rarely get killed for it... so if it's not a racial thing, then what is it? black cops got better training?
          Statistically a black cop is just as likely to kill a black suspect as a white cop. As for your specific question, I don't know the numbers, but given what I know, I'm sure the numbers are probably in line with white versus black, however you approach it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            Can't even believe you would argue that point. It is absolutely true that the media is playing that race card every day.

Black birdwatcher vs white woman with dog is national freaking news.
            stop it man!!! it doesnt need to be the media reporting it! if there was more black cops killing unarmed whites, it will be captured on cellphones and posted all over soical media! the news doesnt need to report anything! this is 2020, cellphones report the crime! stop using the media wont report it excuse lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Same reason a lot of black on white crime isn't reported or splashed across the news 24/7, because most of the time it isn't considered newsworthy. The media needs ratings. It's easier to stir up a demographic that has a history of tense relations with police.

Moving the goal post

Comment

It happens but it doesn't get much attention. It's also statistically less likely to happen since the majority of cops are not black.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  not true... if the media doesnt report black on white crimes, etc. then why and how does blacks have a bad rep/image then if the media never report their wrong doings??? blacks should be looked at as angels then right?

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    Moving the goal post
                    Nope, it's the truth. What makes for a bigger story? A black man unjustly killed by police or a white man? Both of them happen each year, only one of them gets 24/7 national news coverage.

Comment

not trying to turn this into a race vs race thread but i keep seeing the same comments about how it's not racial and it's bad training from the officer's part so how come we usually never hear incident of black cops killing unarmed whites that resisted? there's plenty of videos out there that shows whites also resist arrest. but they rarely get killed for it... so if it's not a racial thing, then what is it? black cops got better training?
                      because African cops have class while Caucasian police are thugs

Comment

Working...
                      X