Floyd Mayweather's Ex-Girlfriend's Death Reportedly Not Suicide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather's Ex-Girlfriend's Death Reportedly Not Suicide

https://www.bet.com/news/national/20...nce-drugs.html

Nearly a week after Josie Harris, ex- girlfriend of boxer Floyd Mayweather, died, there are still many unanswered questions.

According to TMZ, there was no evidence of drugs or suicide at the scene where Harris was found unresponsive on Tuesday (March 10) in her vehicle. TMZ also reports one of her children discovered her in the driveway of her Valencia, California home.

Law enforcement officials also said there was no suicide note. The next step is for the medical examiner to determine the cause of death by reviewing the results of the autopsy and toxicology reports.

RELATED:Floyd Mayweather's Ex-Girlfriend's Death Under Investigation

Harris and Mayweather dated from 1995 to 2010. According to TMZ, in 2010 Harris claimed Floyd entered her Vegas home while she slept, pulled her hair and then attacked her in front of their children, which led to Mayweather serving two months in jail. In 2015, Harris also sued the boxer for more than $20 million in a defamation suit, which is reportedly still ongoing.

Sad to hear about anyone getting murdered.

Maybe brother saiblo14 can solve the case?

He knows biggie... and all Jamaica’s everywhere???

Eat a mango dude, you a joke. Pretty boy is a clown. He couldn’t produce anything

Cadabra is a clown

Comment

no way she killed herself. And she was perfectly healthy. Was not on drugs. and loved her kids and had a lot going for her.

Floyd #1 suspect in my book. With his fake ass shes my rock and my Flower. My love. and last five years she was your thorn your piece of shlt in your ass crack. GTFO.... The cops will hopefully put it together.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        no way she killed herself. And she was perfectly healthy. Was not on drugs. and loved her kids and had a lot going for her.

Floyd #1 suspect in my book. With his fake ass shes my rock and my Flower. My love. and last five years she was your thorn your piece of shlt in your ass crack. GTFO.... The cops will hopefully put it together.
        I agree he has the means to pay some goon to wack her

Comment

A hitman probably got rid of her with a poisoned needle

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Agree. Absolute horse****. He hated this woman. He was violent and abused her even when they were together ffs. Even if he didn't kill her you can bet he was high fiving himself the moment he heard the news about her demise

extremely convenient demise for him, I must say
          Last edited by lopetego; 03-20-2020, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
            A hitman probably got rid of her with a poisoned needle

Agree. Absolute horse****. She hated this woman. He was violent and abused her even when they were together ffs. Even if he didn't kill her you can bet he was high fiving himself the moment he heard the news about her demise

extremely convenient demise for him, I must say
            nobody can convince me that he isnt the OJ of Boxing...

Comment

Some of you guys' hate for Mayweather goes far beyond boxing. It's pretty amazing what fandom can do to people. To hate a man that much shows that he really did ruin at least a small part of your lives. I want to use a laughing emoji here, but it's also pretty fuvcking tragic.

It's time to let that hate go.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Some of you guys' hate for Mayweather goes far beyond boxing. It's pretty amazing what fandom can do to people. To hate a man that much shows that he really did ruin at least a small part of your lives. I want to use a laughing emoji here, but it's also pretty fuvcking tragic.

He'll never be forgiven

he deprived us all of the most important fight of our era

he screwed the fans by denying us what could have been the fight of the century, leaving an eternal black mark on boxing

Two certified ATGs, P4P#1 and #2, both still in their prime, both in the SAME DIVISION... and still we couldn't get that fight when it mattered, because Floyd was a coward ***** afraid of losing

Floyd has done a lot of bad things in boxing and irl, but one thing he cant be forgiven for is for ducking Pacquiao..for 6 ****ing years until Pacquiao was shot to ****, a shadow of his former self and the fight was like stale food at that point.

and yeah, he probably just killed his ex-wife too, which shouldn't be surprising all things considered

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

My life is great. Love life. He sucks as a boxer and as a human being in my book. I also think he has something to do with the death of Harris.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                    He'll never be forgiven

he deprived us all of the most important fight of our era

he screwed the fans by denying us what could have been the fight of the century, leaving an eternal black mark on boxing

Two certified ATGs, P4P#1 and #2, both still in their prime, both in the SAME DIVISION... and still we couldn't get that fight when it mattered, because Floyd was a coward ***** afraid of losing

Floyd has done a lot of bad things in boxing and irl, but one thing he cant be forgiven for is for ducking Pacquiao..for 6 ****ing years until Pacquiao was shot to ****, a shadow of his former self and the fight was like stale food at that point.

and yeah, he probably just killed his ex-wife too, which shouldn't be surprising all things considered

Dude. Pacquiao's team already admit it was their fault that the fight didn't happen in 2010. It's time to let that go.

Comment

Working...
                    X