Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian judge (Fury) Mexican judge (Wilder) UK judge (draw)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't matter where the judges are from. It's not like they individually decide to just turn renegade and screw someone over because they're from a different country, lol. They are bribed. With money.

Either that or sometimes (less often), they are simply swayed by the audience reacting more raucously for the home fighter and everything they throw whether it lands or not, but that obviously wasn't the case last night.

We could have had three UK judges last night and seen the exact same scorecards. It matters nought where they are from, only who's lining their pockets.

Comment

Wilder is protected for some reason, likely because the American promoters and networks feel they will get less of a deal with Fury. It seems as if powers that be are already vested in Wilder, he definitely had some help on the cards...and he knew it, that's why he smiled at the 3rd card.

He knew he lost, and if you rewatch this fight, the exchanges and the combinations, and rewind each one of them a few times each, you'll see the shots each man landed. Fury, I felt was the better man in each one of them - every one except maybe two - Wilder fell for tons of feints, over and over, allowed Fury to trick him...Wilder has a fast jab but his timing sucks and he doesn't feint, so you always know where its comin from. that's why he steps in with it quick.

glad I didn't bet on this one, boys. sympathy to all who lost money, I hate how draws don't give you a refund...learned that the hard way when Toney fought Ruiz.

Comment

America didn't rob Fury. The judges that called it a draw or said Wilder won robbed Fury. A bad wrong scorecard is a bad wrong scorecard regardless of the nationality of the judge who made the bad wrong scorecard out. Two bad wrong scorecards resulted in the robbery of Tyson's well deserved rightful victory.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
          Wilder is protected for some reason, likely because the American promoters and networks feel they will get less of a deal with Fury. It seems as if powers that be are already vested in Wilder, he definitely had some help on the cards...and he knew it, that's why he smiled at the 3rd card.

He knew he lost, and if you rewatch this fight, the exchanges and the combinations, and rewind each one of them a few times each, you'll see the shots each man landed. Fury, I felt was the better man in each one of them - every one except maybe two - Wilder fell for tons of feints, over and over, allowed Fury to trick him...Wilder has a fast jab but his timing sucks and he doesn't feint, so you always know where its comin from. that's why he steps in with it quick.

glad I didn't bet on this one, boys. sympathy to all who lost money, I hate how draws don't give you a refund...learned that the hard way when Toney fought Ruiz.
          Weird, I got a refund on the GGG Canelo fight.
          I bet at Harrah's sports book.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            The Mexican judge that had the ridiculous card for Wilder also scored Garcia over Herrera. Obviously in Haymons pocket. Disgrace.
            it's so funny to me that boxing keeps rotating the same controversial judges that fans keep complaining about. is it that ****ing difficult to obtain a judging license or? plenty of people can do what they do. i suppose it's far easier to bribe the devil you know than the devil you don't. **** boxing, watch the fights illegally, hit it where it hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Who did you have winning?
              Gypsy Kang won that fight

Comment

I agree with a draw or Fury by 2 points. Anything else I don't see. No robbery, just one bad card(win for Wilder). In no way did Wilder win this fight and in no way did Fury win 10 rounds to 2. 8-4 or 7-5 Fury are reasonable cards.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                  I agree with a draw or Fury by 2 points. Anything else I don't see. No robbery, just one bad card(win for Wilder). In no way did Wilder win this fight and in no way did Fury win 10 rounds to 2. 8-4 or 7-5 Fury are reasonable cards.
                  I thought Fury won but a draw is reasonable. I agree with you.

Comment

I had Fury losing by a slight margin but I'm not mad at the UK judge's scorecard. My card looked similar to the Mexican's.

Wilder won the story of the fight.

Comment

No clear robbery. Two ten eight rounds plus it’s not hard to find two round to give to wilder aside from that. Thus a draw is very plausible. How ever. Fury was in it to win it. Wilder disappointed me. His sloppiness was atrocious. But it probably was always atrocious, fury just exposed it for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X