Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most abusive father: Salido, Ward, or Canelo?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the most abusive father: Salido, Ward, or Canelo?

That poor little 12 year old (according to his fans) Lomachenko got wrecked by Salido. Low blows doe. Salido was too big doe.

Kovalev got a real whoopin' from his father too. Twice. Andre Ward neutered that poor boy.

Golovkin got a mollywhopping from his father too. Canelo put hands on that boy, had him looking like Sloth from The Goonies after the fight.

Salido! Lomachenko fans pretend that loss didn't even happen.
    100.00%
    Ward! He turned Kovalev into Quitvalev!
    0.00%
    Canelo! He turned Golovkin into a punching bag!
    0.00%

I think your father was abusive and slammed your head into his taco truck one too many times, which would explain these idiotic threads of yours.

Seek help, ******.

Comment

Somebody ban this ****ing dumbass already.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        I think your father was abusive and slammed your head into his taco truck one too many times, which would explain these idiotic threads of yours.

Seek help, ******.
        Lmao. Spilled my coffee. Pretty spot on too.

Comment

Seek help, ******.
          I think you abused you are now the most abusive father after that post. Green K for you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by derranged View Post
            i think your father was abusive and slammed your head into his taco truck one too many times, which would explain these idiotic threads of yours.

Seek help, ******.
            lol..............

Comment

Seek help, ******.
              That's racist. Someone ban this race baiter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post

Golovkin got a mollywhopping from his father too. Canelo put hands on that boy, had him looking like Sloth from The Goonies after the fight.

C'mon, bro, that's brutal!

Comment

How can you be a father yet get a fawking draw where the vast majority of experts had canelo losing?? Because ggg skin is thinner than canelo? Why does the father have to cheat using peds for the rematch ???

Comment

Seek help, ******.

Comment

Working...
                    X