Females with tattoos on their chest is disgusting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    I'd SMASH!!!

#f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;">
    View this post on Instagram
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);">
    #f4f4f4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)">
    #f4f4f4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);">
    #f4f4f4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);">
    #f4f4f4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 224px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 144px;">

A post shared by Hot Girls With Tattoos (@tattooedchicks) on

#f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);">
    #f4f4f4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);">
    #f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)">
    #f4f4f4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);">
    #f4f4f4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 224px;">

I'm just saying, those chicks would look 10x better without the tattoo.

Comment

there are good ones and bad ones, just like all tattoos.

if they are good, im into it.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        I'm just saying, those chicks would look 10x better without the tattoo.
        you think? i think the brunette and redhead are 10x hotter with the tattoos. the blonde i reckon is about the same.

Comment

I rather tattoos on their chest than hairs

Comment

As an old school fool, I regard tattoos on women, by that I mean obvious, exposed and huge tattoos, are disgusting. I won't even watch tattooed women in ****. True story. I'm surprised that some of you man bunned, rim jobbing millennials feel the same way.

One of my daughters has a small tat on her ankle with her and her husbands initials. That's cool. But "artwork" stretched all over a woman's chest or body is gross.

Comment

what people choose to put on their body is on them, everyone has different taste

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                As an old school fool, I regard tattoos on women, by that I mean obvious, exposed and huge tattoos, are disgusting. I won't even watch tattooed women in ****. True story. I'm surprised that some of you man bunned, rim jobbing millennials feel the same way.

One of my daughters has a small tat on her ankle with her and her husbands initials. That's cool. But "artwork" stretched all over a woman's chest or body is gross.
                I'll go a step further. It is hard for me to get passed anyone that has a large amount of tattoos, its just weird to me. Like you I'm not a hater if you want tattoos, but some people just take it to a level that I liken to drug addiction. I know several people that have thousands of dollars in tattoos, don't have two nickles to rub together, but will sit there and talk about the next piece they are going to get done.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  This is what dudes in the lounge claim they smash;

This is what they actually end up with;
                  Lol so true.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                    I'll go a step further. It is hard for me to get passed anyone that has a large amount of tattoos, its just weird to me. Like you I'm not a hater if you want tattoos, but some people just take it to a level that I liken to drug addiction. I know several people that have thousands of dollars in tattoos, don't have two nickles to rub together, but will sit there and talk about the next piece they are going to get done.
                    I hear you. It's like a cult. "Hey see my new tat". Women with sleeves will wear sleeve-less tee shirts a snowstorm to show off their arms.

People never cease to amaze me with their life choices.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      what people choose to put on their body is on them, everyone has different taste
                      Thanks for that pearl of wisdom, I never thought people could actually choose to get tattoos and it's on them.

Comment

Working...
                      X