Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!!! WTF!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    I been saying this for years the crazy thing is 90% of the minorities who vote democratic have a Conservative moral core. Most minorities are some form of Christian which is against this type of things.
    Exactly! Many Blacks & Hispanics are religious, have family values, don't go in for all the gay activism nonsense--but they mostly vote Democrat out of sentiment. There was a time when the Democrat party promised them a bill of goods in order to buy their votes. Look what happened to Democrat run cities around the country. They promised handouts to keep them dependent on the government. The liberal playbook is to keep them just poor enough to depend on them, but not so poor that they hate them. Then, get them to hate the other side while saying that the other side wants to take it all away from them.

This is why I am an independent. There needs to be a strong third party that can cut through the B.S. of both major parties.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Exactly! Many Blacks & Hispanics are religious, have family values, don't go in for all the gay activism nonsense--but they mostly vote Democrat out of sentiment. There was a time when the Democrat party promised them a bill of goods in order to buy their votes. Look what happened to Democrat run cities around the country. They promised handouts to keep them dependent on the government. The liberal playbook is to keep them just poor enough to depend on them, but not so poor that they hate them. Then, get them to hate the other side while saying that the other side wants to take it all away from them.

This is why I am an independent. There needs to be a strong third party that can cut through the B.S. of both major parties.
      I 100% agree with you. I stopped voting Democrat and started voting independent.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Remember when the argument was made back in early 2000's by conservatives that if we allow gay marriage then that is going to open up a pandoras box to all other perversions. Most liberals scoffed and laughed at that statement, well welcome to 2018.
        Exactly. We paranoid doe

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Do you actually think this story proves your theory that pedophilia is becoming accepted in the US?

If you are so against pedophiles and pedophilia then why would you support Roy Moore for US Senate and not call out Trump for endorsing him since he is a pedophile?

It seems that you only care about pedophiles if you think they are liberals. That says alot about you dude.
          Find me a post of this.. i have never mentioned Roy Moore on this site let alone supported him..your actually making up **** or mistaking me for someone else.. Never on this site have i supported any pedophile.. it's one of the most disgusting crimes possible

Does this prove that pedophila is becoming accepted? No not yet.. however it does show the country/west trending in that direction.. these stories are getting more and more degenerate.. tranny ****ing story time and now 10 year old boys in drag dancing for a bunch of freaks? You support and accept this ****ing crap then your just as bad

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            Find me a post of this.. i have never mentioned Roy Moore on this site let alone supported him..your actually making up **** or mistaking me for someone else.. Never on this site have i supported any pedophile.. it's one of the most disgusting crimes possible

Does this prove that pedophila is becoming accepted? No not yet.. however it does show the country/west trending in that direction.. these stories are getting more and more degenerate.. tranny ****ing story time and now 10 year old boys in drag dancing for a bunch of freaks? You support and accept this ****ing crap then your just as bad
            I went to the thread and you were not supporting Moore so I apologize.

I don't think it's trending on accepting pedophilia. i think what is trending is that it is unacceptable to publicly bully, ridicule or attack drag queens and trannies.

Come on dude you have to be able to see the difference in a transgender teaching a class and this. This is flat out wrong and unacceptable. A tranny teaching your child isn't-unless of course the tranny is engaged in some kind of criminal behavior.

We can agree this is disgraceful, criminal and everyone involved should be arrested.

I maintain, and hope you agree, that anyone that supported or considering electing a pedophile to the US Senate is more of a sign that pedophilia is becoming accepted in the US than this is.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              After the story broke about Tranny story times in libraries to 3-4 year old kids in America..

I made a thread that in 10 years or so the left will be asking us to accept pedophiles for who they are.. Most people dismissed it and said nonsense..

Really how can u deny that is they way the west is trending? You already have the police in the UK ignoring the grooming of underage girls by Asian gangs.. because they were scared of being called racist
              A very sad , but very true, commentary. People have to draw lines in the sand. Tolerance is great to a point, but this is obviously way over the line. Everyone tolerating this in that gay bar should be arrested. When you see something this f'd up, it's time to step in.

Comment

Unbelievable....

Comment

Isn't it funny, how they won't let this little turd cross the street by himself, but they let him make a life decision before he's even 10, if you don't have a problem with this, there's something wrong with you, not his parents.

Comment

Working...
                  X