Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF is taking so long with the commisions test.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is taking so long with the commisions test.

Why all the Bureaucracy...if it was plaster of paris all it would take is to hold it in your hands...if it feels like a brick...Margo is a scumbag cheater...I already can see this being swept under the rug...why else would they be taking so long to make the findings public...people we should not let this be brushed off...even if it does shed bad light on the sport...if we do it'll never change.

Exactly what I was thinking. Im guessing they are seeing how much money top rank/margo team willing to give up for them to flip the script and say it was all a missunderstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
      Why all the Bureaucracy...if it was plaster of paris all it would take is to hold it in your hands...if it feels like a brick...Margo is a scumbag cheater...I already can see this being swept under the rug...why else would they be taking so long to make the findings public...people we should not let this be brushed off...even if it does shed bad light on the sport...if we do it'll never change.
      The commission didn't even get to it until Monday. It's not like Margarito is fighting again next week. Geez, calm down.

Comment

what is there to get to..."Hey,Feel this lump of white material and tell me if you think it feels like a brick or not"...."Ok...It feels like a brick to me"....Guilty!
        Over with...what do you think they got it under a microscope trying to CSI it...it's not that hard of a job...the Delay has nothing to do with trying to find out the truth...more like a stall and try to let the ferver die down tactic.

Comment

what is there to get to..."Hey,Feel this lump of white material and tell me if you think it feels like a brick or not"...."Ok...It feels like a brick to me"....Guilty!
          Over with...what do you think they got it under a microscope trying to CSI it...it's not that hard of a job...the Delay has nothing to do with trying to find out the truth...more like a stall and try to let the ferver die down tactic.
          Hahaha....Maybe it hardened so much that they can't scrape of a sample to examine.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            The commission didn't even get to it until Monday. It's not like Margarito is fighting again next week. Geez, calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by chibomber View Post
              Exactly what I was thinking. Im guessing they are seeing how much money top rank/margo team willing to give up for them to flip the script and say it was all a missunderstanding.
              heres your answer right here

Comment

tHEY GOT TO DO A TEST ON IT.....OTHERWISE IT JUST SOMBODIES OPINION OR CONJECTURE MAKING THE VERDICT. LAB WORK MUST BE INVOLVED IN THIS KIND OF SCENARIO. CRIMINAL CHARGES COULD BE BROUGHT BECAUSE OF THIS.

Comment

I guess you are under the impression that government agencies work quickly. Obviously you have never dealt with one. Margarito is under suspension now for being KO'd anyway.

Comment

I just have no faith in Bureaucracy ...I feel the longer they take the more the truth gets lost.

Comment

Working...
                    X