Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do You Do With Your QB Situation if You're Philadelphia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd trade Foles now while he has max trade value. Depending on what they can get for him.

But if they can't get a really exciting trade, then it may make sense to hold Foles around as a backup should Wentz not be able to start game 1, or reinjure him, etc.

If they can get two mid round draft picks, or a mid pick and a decent player, it's a good idea. For one draft pick it's iffy imo, even a 1st round. The cost of foles salary and foregoing one draft pick is not too bad a price to pay to have a strong backup. You can't necessarily be 100% sure about how Wentz will return but I'm expecting another strong season.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-15-2018, 03:22 PM.

Comment

The trade for Foles would have to be stupidly overvalued for them to even consider it (Browns’ #4 pick & a 3rd rounder or similar). He’s cheap and slots into the scheme from Week 1 as Wentz is unlikely to return for the start of the season.

Trading Wentz would be even more stupid. Kid was a lock for MVP before the injury.

Comment

Damn.....I thought you guys didn’t like football after the NFLers peaceful demonstrations ???

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Damn.....I thought you guys didn’t like football after the NFLers peaceful demonstrations ???
          Gotta change the subject because the shooter was a white nationalist trump supporter

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
            Gotta change the subject because the shooter was a white nationalist trump supporter

Comment

Foles' value is never gonna be higher than now...see if you can sucker a team to give you a first rounder for him

Comment

Imho. They should stand pat and wait out this draft class unless they get both of the Brown's first rd picks, or one of this year's picks and a 3rd, or trade+player+picks. Philly is purely in the driver's seat for this one, at least for now.

Comment

Keep wentz...

Trade foles

Unless you get a crazy deal for wentz like Ricky Williams or Herschel walker or rg3 type deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Keep wentz...

Trade foles

Unless you get a crazy deal for wentz like Ricky Williams or Herschel walker or rg3 type deal.
                    Nick Foles is 29! You have to go with the kid!

Are you gonna get 10 more years out of Foles?

If you think so than sign him!

I wounder what the Patriots are thinking about letting Garoppolo with Tom Brady at 40?

Comment

Working...
                    X