Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank: Surreal Seeing Mayweather at Strip Club at 5 a.m. in Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank: Surreal Seeing Mayweather at Strip Club at 5 a.m. in Camp

Chris Eubank Jr. still can't believe what he witnessed when he was in Las Vegas last month. Eubank traveled there to train at Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s gym, where Mayweather prepared for his August 26 pay-per-view spectacle against Conor McGregor. The British super middleweight watched in amazement as Mayweather walked out of the strip club he owns, Girl Collection, at 5 a.m. just two weeks before beating McGregor by 10th-round technical knockout at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well Mayweather was fighting Connor, I dont think he took that fight that seriously. If Davis is copying that "Model" then he needs a reality check.

Comment

I think Floyd needs learn to keep his Mayweather promotions fighters out of his inner circle. I know one of the guys personally. I just think they're too close to the lavish life and they lose that edge that made them solid fighters to begin with.

Comment

here's the key:

floyd doesn't drink from what he says. never has. big difference between a dude who doesn't drink walking out of a club than a dude stumbling out of the club at 5am.

another key:
        he fought an MMA fighter with his chin straight up in the air who had never boxed a single round as a pro in his life. that was a cash grab and absolutely nothing more. the guy is 40 and retired from serious boxing. i'd pick spence to give him a real beating if he showed up like that.

Comment

Steroids are a hell of a drug

Comment

Easy to pull off when you are fighting a no-hoper with a 0-0 record in boxing. No VADA testing either, convenient.

Comment

Nothing surreal about it, Floyd normally went jogging at 3am in the morning just cuz he thought his opponents was training so why sleep?!

These guys see Money Mayweather but don't look at the tales of Pretty Boy Floyd!

I'll give Eubank this much, he signed up for a tournament where there are some decent fighters there and he never is out of shape!

Tank needs to be checked soon, seems too entitled as if he cleaned out 130 and 135!

I think Badou Jack is someone Tank should be around more, a champ who takes every fight seriously, was knocked out by a journeyman and then went to beat some of the best in his division with a solid resume to boot!

It would help both out, Tank getting an active champ who knows the rigors of pro boxing and the downfalls to ground him and Jack getting more spotlight on his name!

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                I think Floyd needs learn to keep his Mayweather promotions fighters out of his inner circle. I know one of the guys personally. I just think they're too close to the lavish life and they lose that edge that made them solid fighters to begin with.
                I agree with you, but Mayweather is always preaching to Davis through the media. He also tried to get him to move to Vegas permanently so they could help him. Davis declined.

Comment

floyd need to stop playing the people about this lifestyle he lives. you can tell he's not happy. he fronts. goes to party, doesnt drink, barely even talk to anyone. why does he even show up to places like this? just do you brotha.

Comment

Pure nonsense!! Everybody in the fight game knows that the damn near billionaire FLOYD trains like he's poor. In fact, it's also k ow that FLOYD trained harder than any fighter of this era so if others don't have the "Hard work Dedication" then its on them.

Comment

Working...
                    X