Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pacroid and canelhoe both won a combined 2 rounds vs Floyd. none deserve a rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacroid and canelhoe both won a combined 2 rounds vs Floyd. none deserve a rematch

canelhoe won 0 rounds vs floyd

manny won 2 rounds

so why all this talk of rematches .i thought rematches were reserved for close competitive fights.

canelhoe needs to rematch lara and clear that mess up because that was not definitive

and pacroid needs to defeat jeff horn

floyd is still the king of boxing even while retired. if he decides to take the may date from goldenboy he would easily.

Never heard of Canelhoe... by any chance are you referring BossNelo? If so that was in BossNelos ameture days in Pro boxing so it don’t count

Comment

I agree. Pacquiao and Nelo both performed poorly vs Mayweather.

Comment

2 rounds...man these fanboys

Comment

kind of hard to beat Doucheweather when you have a torn rotator cuff..............ya'll still ignore that fact.

Comment

Wow, sounds like you really don't like them two,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
              canelhoe won 0 rounds vs floyd

manny won 2 rounds

so why all this talk of rematches .i thought rematches were reserved for close competitive fights.

canelhoe needs to rematch lara and clear that mess up because that was not definitive

and pacroid needs to defeat jeff horn

floyd is still the king of boxing even while retired. if he decides to take the may date from goldenboy he would easily.
              Floyd's retired biitch! You're one of them lames he was referring to to keep his Dick out your mouth! 🤣 But if he does come back he won't be taking the May and September dates. Those are Canelo's!
              Facts! 😂🖕🖕

Comment

Another dummy to add to the ignore list.

Comment

these fan boys are ridiculous. Why would you want PEDnelo and Pacroid to get a rematch when the got dominated

Comment

Dave Moretti the wisest in the game. Gave 4 rounds to Canelo. My boy Jerry Roth would've given Canelo 5 rounds.

These LDBC boys loved the biased and exaggerated commentary by Showtime to justify their 200mil fighter. common sense tells you they're not going to go against Floyd by Executive orders...

The LDBC said Showtime was garbage when they gave Fury 9 rounds or was it 10 rounds?

Comment

Working...
                    X