Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember Jacobs told Charlo he wasn't touching M's yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    I can’t tell if your being sarcastic for Jacobs for Charlo. Charlo didn’t refute what Jacobs said, only “man you don’t know what I’m taking...”
    By saying man you don't know what I'm taking he's telling him he's wrong ....

Comment

Charlos ain’t touching Ms

Comment

All I know is before jacobs walked down that hallway backstage charlo was acting like macho man randy savage and then turned into a church mouse as soon as jacobs locked eyes with him LMAO

Comment

Here you go, Houston TX, 4 beds, 4 baths, 3,600 square feet. $335K. I can buy that house.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1...68425011_zpid/

Comment

Al Haymon made Lara - a "boring" fighter with no fan base - a multimillionaire. There's a reason every fighter wanted/wants to sign with him. All his top fighters are being paid handsomely. If Jermall isn't the owner of that house yet, he will be soon and real estate in generally a good investment.

Comment

That house prob cost 300k in Texas lol

Comment

Must be some of those side checks Haymon gives his fighters to keep them from signing with other promoters.

Wilder and Spence got $3 mil each when Dela Hoya reportedly said he'll make them huge stars. Later, Mikey Garcia, whom Hoya also wanted to sign for the Linares fight, also got an initial $3 mil before even signing the Lipinets fight.

You can also recall that Jermall Charlo took awhile to say yes to the Williams fight. He's mad that he's still not getting the kind of money Lara was making, which was $1 mil per fight. Fight eventually happened as an undercard to Mares fight. I doubt he only got $500K in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Here you go, Houston TX, 4 beds, 4 baths, 3,600 square feet. $335K. I can buy that house.

Goddamm thats pretty cheap. Look up what you can buy for 1 million in Toronto Canada. This house would cost 5 mill down there lol

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

That house is small. Charlo got the big boy mansion with a separate 2 store guest quarters when land and a pool.

He has an estate not a house
                    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 06-21-2019, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Great house. He earned it.

Comment

Working...
                      X