No announcement yet.

I'm really not hating on Canelo here...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
    Jalen rose never won a ring because he was a lame like you.

Hail Emperor Canelo.
    "hail emperor canelo" hahahaha you sad little spastic. Slurp slurp slurp. Your getting a real good lick on his taint arent ya.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Yeah you a hating ass biitch.
      Fucc off lame!
      Yeah and you are such a lovable friendly guy who would never hate on GGG or any boxer or poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
        Jalen rose never won a ring because he was a lame like you.

Hail Emperor Canelo.
        Congrats! Calling Canelo Emperor gets you the award for the biggest Canelo ass kisser of them all. Mexico already has a president.

Comment

#CaneloRuinsLives

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
            OK I figured that would draw some people in.

But seriously I just put some pieces together here...we just saw that Kovalev had some weird surgery done on his knuckles...and we know his last fight with Yarde was close to this fight, on August 25th.

We know that VADA testing for Canelo-Kov began the middle of September.

We know that steroid cycles last can last from 6-16 weeks.

Thus we know that Kovalev couldn't cycle/use PEDs for this fight...he would have gotten caught...and apparently his hand/hands were **** going into the Canelo fight anyway...and Canelo still wanted to put the 10 pound 2nd day weigh in on him.

Canelo's last fight was in May of 2019...thus he could have cycled for about 4 months heading into this fight...and still stopped by mid-September when VADA testing began.

Lol I'm really not even hating on Canelo...he still went up to 175 and fought a guy...but man I think all the pieces are coming together now.

He was on PEDs...he knew Kov couldn't be/he wouldn't allow Kov to be...Kov's hand/hands were also shot...Kov probably knew to get the fight he had to take it then, and also allow Nelo to be on PEDs/while he couldn't use...and he still threw the 10 pound clause on him for good measure lol.

To be fair I think all these guys are on PEDs...look at when they announce fights...they do it as close to the fight date as possible so the testing is delayed...even my guy GGG, we all know the fight with Szeremeta is coming soon...but for whatever reason the official announcement won't be until it is within 90 days of the fight when guys can cycle off.

But yeah cycling up, while not allowing your opponent to do so...and also when his hands are shot...and you add that weight clause for good measure lol.

I mean it is just clearer to me now as to why this fight actually got made...and how all the talk about 'risks' is relative anyway...when you are the A-side like Canelo, you don't really take risks...it would be stupid to do so, money-wise.
            You be hating on the diva again? WTF!
            154 to 175, 154 to 175, 154 to 175....:-)

Comment

Canelo actually wanted to offer Yarde step aside money to take the Kovalev fight earlier. so all that cherry picking mess goes out the window right there.

Canelo is #1 pound for pound

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
                A lot of people here are dumb pieces of **** who know nothing and think they're entitled to an opinion.

If anything I would bet a lot of money that Canelo is on something because being his size is not natural.

I'm the same size as Canelo. I've been lifting all my life and I'm a natural lifter. The only supplements I use are whey and creatine. How is it possible that Canelo is the same dsmn size?

Canelo says he doesnt lift heavy weights and just does a lot of high rep low weight **** plus boxing training.

Dude is 5'8" and 180+ EASY without weight training. Find me one person who looks like that. You can't. Account for the fact he only fights twice a year during designated dates and got busted after the toughest fight if his career and there huge red flags.

This is a guy who's fans claimed was a small middle weight less than 6 months ago and now hes ****ing huge. Small middle weights dont fight at 175 and definitely dont come into the ring looking bigger than their opponent.

Who are you gonna beleive? A guy thr same size as Canelo and cant believe it or internet warriors who have never boxed let alone played any sport in their entire lives?
                Dwight Muhammed Qwai was 5'7 and won both LH and CW titles.
                He finished his career at HW, weighing in at above 230. WTF??

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                  OK I figured that would draw some people in.

But seriously I just put some pieces together here...we just saw that Kovalev had some weird surgery done on his knuckles...and we know his last fight with Yarde was close to this fight, on August 25th.

We know that VADA testing for Canelo-Kov began the middle of September.

We know that steroid cycles last can last from 6-16 weeks.

Thus we know that Kovalev couldn't cycle/use PEDs for this fight...he would have gotten caught...and apparently his hand/hands were **** going into the Canelo fight anyway...and Canelo still wanted to put the 10 pound 2nd day weigh in on him.

Canelo's last fight was in May of 2019...thus he could have cycled for about 4 months heading into this fight...and still stopped by mid-September when VADA testing began.

Lol I'm really not even hating on Canelo...he still went up to 175 and fought a guy...but man I think all the pieces are coming together now.

He was on PEDs...he knew Kov couldn't be/he wouldn't allow Kov to be...Kov's hand/hands were also shot...Kov probably knew to get the fight he had to take it then, and also allow Nelo to be on PEDs/while he couldn't use...and he still threw the 10 pound clause on him for good measure lol.

To be fair I think all these guys are on PEDs...look at when they announce fights...they do it as close to the fight date as possible so the testing is delayed...even my guy GGG, we all know the fight with Szeremeta is coming soon...but for whatever reason the official announcement won't be until it is within 90 days of the fight when guys can cycle off.

But yeah cycling up, while not allowing your opponent to do so...and also when his hands are shot...and you add that weight clause for good measure lol.

I mean it is just clearer to me now as to why this fight actually got made...and how all the talk about 'risks' is relative anyway...when you are the A-side like Canelo, you don't really take risks...it would be stupid to do so, money-wise.
                  so they had an agreement with kova in place but was only stopped by yarde not taking step aside money, canelo was doing everything he could to get that fight done in september right in the middle of his cycle?? makes sense..

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                    Dwight Muhammed Qwai was 5'7 and won both LH and CW titles.
                    He finished his career at HW, weighing in at above 230. WTF??
                    NFL running backs who are 5'6"-5'9" easily weigh 200+ lbs and that's ALL MUSCLE.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                      so they had an agreement with kova in place but was only stopped by yarde not taking step aside money, canelo was doing everything he could to get that fight done in september right in the middle of his cycle?? makes sense..
                      Saying "you're doing everything " and actually doing it are two different things.

They offered that deal to Kovalev knowing that Yarde would be an obstacle and the chances are that nothing would happen. It didnt. But just because they made the offer theyll argue they tried. They didnt.

Same **** they pulled with Derevychanko. Lowballed him when he and his team knew that they would gain more money going to a purse split.

Why take 5.5 million when you could go to ourselves split and get 35%? Anyone would take the 35% unless you're sucking Canelos nuts which SO MANY of you wish you were.

Same **** they pulled with GGG. Canelo takes so many risks that he was so afraid to fight away from Vegas because he knows he needs vegas to win hard fights. "I dont want to fight GGG because he hurt my feelings."

Canelo knew he was never gonna fight in September. Dont you remember DAZN said GGG or Kovalev? And Godnelo is so great he chooses his own path, yet you all forget that he didnt have a choice.

He chose the guy he was a 5 to 1 favorite to beat over a guy who was 50/50 odds.

Ohh. So great. Now all of a sudden GGG looks a lot older and will be almost 39 if the fight again. Now it makes business sense right? Lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                      X