Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Sued By Woman Claiming Sexual Assault and Battery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commie View Post
    Sueing hookrz p4p

#1 Jamie Frontz
    #2 Sue She
    #3 Jane Doe
    Doesn't Oscar do dudest

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      What’s this like his fourth rape incident? Smh Canelo needs to leave this THUG it’s not a good look. Come to PBC you don’t have to worry about Al being all up in the videos and raping women.
      Fucc Al Haymon, fucc PBC, and fucc you lame!
      How quickly hoes like you forget that Al Haymon has a scandal of his own involving trannies like you...
      Your probably the one who finger fuccs Al Haymon while you sucking his balls...

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
        You can’t just shove a fist into a normal sized poon
        It just doesn’t work
        Dude babies pass through ******s

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          The phrase "Various unusual requests" made me laugh. Seems like a very long time ago. Why didn't she come forward when it happened?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            when I read the story that was my immediate thought.

I wanna know what the "various unusual requests" were from a coked up drunk ODH? I can only imagine.
            Go read the whole thing. Hes talking about chicks with dicks, strapnons & puts a hairbrush up his own ass in front of her. Its horrifying lol. I was thinking this might be bs but upon reading all the info out it sounds like what Oscar is into so less outlandish to me now.

Comment

Damn Oscar

Oscar has a very strange history that some how gets swept under the rug every time. When you want to keep your Credentials to Canelo Events I guess you have to throw Integrity out of the Window and not write about or report about the MULTIPLE Incident surrounding Oscar (even when he was active and in his prime) that are very disturbing. Yet those same people will turn around and bash other fighters to the fullest when they get accused of something

Lets hope this is just another Women trying to get some money because that does happen often many celebrities. Whores being opportunist and trying to get Paid because they're tired of being Whores

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
                I don't know what's more fkd up de la Hoya basically raping someone or you fkng idiots joking about it
                The #MeTwoHo's extorting DLH, just like those 2 last broads who tried.

Comment

LOL, Oscar wanted her to shove the turkey baster up his ass while she rubbed her clit.

Comment

The picture reveals Oscar De La Hoya gradually turning into an Andy Ruiz Jr replica.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Go read the whole thing. Hes talking about chicks with dicks, strapnons & puts a hairbrush up his own ass in front of her. Its horrifying lol. I was thinking this might be bs but upon reading all the info out it sounds like what Oscar is into so less outlandish to me now.
                      Post me a link. This is crazy because like a few weeks ago his old DJ sued him for asking him to perform a "wide range of highly personal, improper, and illicit non-work-related duties" .

I'm beginning to suspect Canelo really did test psoitive from "tainted beef"-LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X