Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

* Whether.

Just saying, Na mean?

Comment

Lol. Bruce Lee would have been accused of PED use if he existed in this era.

Comment

So still no straight answer...zzzz... Sue goodman for a real statement please

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          there is a better version of this video where it actually shows manny. but here is another version of the video where pac is being tested by vada after the thurman fight.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by mannypacquiaohighlights on

Nice. Pac again shows how it’s done.

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
            Sounds like you’re persecuting Manny based on his fans only not Manny himself and his actions. That’s childish play imo

So you’re just here to piss off his fans by using their ‘standard’ and not actually looking for the truth by using the standard that you truly believe in?

I’m not sure about which history you’re pointing out. All I see throughout are allegations and speculations. Just all talk here and there. No results

Lame and ridiculous standard. I don’t know why you keep on relating this standard to Manny fanbase. Count me out if it is. Let’s just try to make it simple.

No proof = not guilty unless proven otherwise (many are actually butthurt by this standard)

It’s gonna be the accuser’s burden to show proof, not the accused

Since you’re goal is to use people’s words/standards against their own, I hope you use this standard whenever you discuss with me
            I don’t know how it seems like manny is being persecuted. I detailed the history and origin of the no Vada +PED use crap. If manny fans never came up with this garbage their would be no need for the responses you’ve seen from multiple posters.

It would be nice if you had said this about the standard when it was being used by manny fans to persecute other fighters. Maybe you weren’t a board member then so maybe you didn’t see it. Maybe you just sat silently and didn’t complain because you only care about whether manny is being criticized and not other fighters.

Manny’s actions are what drove this standard to begin with- he didn’t want to drug test for the Floyd fight so his fans decided USADA testing was bogus simply because Floyd was using it. When he finally started using Vada this is what they ran with.

We agree the standard you detail in your post is what should be for all boxers. It’s clear that rather than that, many go with no Vada =PED use for reasons we all know. I don’t see how it isn’t fair to hold that against Manny fans and manny when they have held it against others for so long.

What you see as persecution is nothing more than karma.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-02-2019, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X