Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY Attorney General launching investigation into Apple's Facetime breach of privacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Attorney General launching investigation into Apple's Facetime breach of privacy

The face time glitch

i hope they pay out some dollars.

Comment

Lol didnt apple take out some big billboard at the CES show talking about privacy?

Comment

China

Wont be surprise if theyre letting china spy

Comment

China’s phone company Huwawei is in deep sht for similiar reason.

This is why Ive been talking about the Finney phone for awhile now. It’s a fully secured, blockchain Crypto phone that’s military grade.

Fuk an iphone, that sht is played out.

I suggest you guys go buy the Finney Phone.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            China’s phone company Huwawei is in deep sht for similiar reason.

This is why Ive been talking about the Finney phone for awhile now. It’s a fully secured, blockchain Crypto phone that’s military grade.

Fuk an iphone, that sht is played out.

I suggest you guys go buy the Finney Phone.

Stop going on about that scam:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurre...ogeg/?sort=old

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
              Those were allegations in the past and they got thrown out by the judge.

When you are involved in big businesses, there will always be competitors trying to bring you down. This is nothing new. In my line of business, there are people trying to do the same to me.

So you are gonna read some random article and just run with it?

What scam are you talking about? The product is out there already and Amazon launchpad is next month.

Know the facts before jumping to conclusions. Even the vice president of Amazon was right next to moshe Hogeg during the press event.

You think amazon is stupid? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Those were allegations in the past and they got thrown out by the judge.

When you are involved in big businesses, there will always be competitors trying to bring you down. This is nothing new. In my line of business, there are people trying to do the same to me.

So you are gonna read some random article and just run with it?

What scam are you talking about? The product is out there already and Amazon launchpad is next month.

Know the facts before jumping to conclusions. Even the vice president of Amazon was right next to moshe Hogeg during the press event.

You think amazon is stupid? Lol

Amazon don't care if it's a scam, it's not their product.

I'll bump your posts about this in the future.

Comment

Sad part is, people were warning them 2 weeks before they said anything.

Can't believe people still waste their money on that overpriced trash.

Breakbeat = Sheep

Comment

Working...
                  X