Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum and Eddie Hearn never let their big name fighters fight on other networks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    you don’t know what exempt means. U see confusing with comps which they aren’t. They are all sold through the Latino Water Collision which is a non profit and tax exempt. He makes a percentage. You really have no clue how much revenue he brings in. Why do you think that they keep putting his fights there vs a site fee at hard rock like Hurd vs Charlo ?
    Per Section 18824 (D):

(D) No fee is due in the case of a person admitted free of charge. However, if the total number of persons admitted free of charge to a boxing, kickboxing, or martial arts contest, or wrestling exhibition exceeds 33 percent of the total number of spectators, then a fee of one dollar ($1) per complimentary ticket or pass used to gain admission to the contest shall be paid to the commission for each complimentary ticket or pass that exceeds the numerical total of 33 percent of the total number of spectators.

Per the CSAC Box Office Report, the complimentary ticket also means exempt passes.
    Need any more clarification? Want to BS any longer?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Need any more clarification? Want to BS any longer?
      It’s not a comp. the Latino water collision sales the tickets. They get the proceeds. You really have no clue how this works with Ramirez. He done been getting 6 figure checks just off of his percentages on these sales. You really need to do some research.

Comment

It’s not a comp. the Latino water collision sales the tickets. They get the proceeds. You really have no clue how this works with Ramirez. He done been getting 6 figure checks just off of his percentages on these sales. You really need to do some research.
        What more information do you need? How much money do you think is actually being made from the Latino Water COALITION sales? You are out of your mind if you think it is significant. Defend the Zepeda commission report then? Only 756 exempt tickets yet less than 200k in gate. THIS IS WHAT HE DOES EVERY SINGLE TIME. Ramirez tickets are ridiculously cheap. He's definitely not producing what you think he is. And DEFINITELY not even close to 500k that Charlo did. We can stop that noise ASAP.
        Last edited by KTFOKING; 08-08-2019, 03:43 PM.

Comment

What more information do you need? How much money do you think is actually being made from the Latino Water COALITION sales? You are out of your mind if you think it is significant. Defend the Zepeda commission report then? Only 756 exempt tickets yet less than 200k in gate. THIS IS WHAT HE DOES EVERY SINGLE TIME. Ramirez tickets are ridiculously cheap. He's definitely not producing what you think he is. And DEFINITELY not even close to 500k that Charlo did. We can stop that noise ASAP.
          You mean he produces more lol. Its federal and not traceable by the commission. The Latino coltion doesn’t have to pay taxes. They buy the tickets and use them for fund raisers. I can tell you aren’t from Cali fam. Ramirez has done been getting 6 figure checks for tix sales since he started fighting at home. You need to research how rick mirogian gets it done. He’s doing the same in Stockton with flores jr. Just less coalition $$

Comment

You mean he produces more lol. Its federal and not traceable by the commission. The Latino coltion doesn’t have to pay taxes. They buy the tickets and use them for fund raisers. I can tell you aren’t from Cali fam. Ramirez has done been getting 6 figure checks for tix sales since he started fighting at home. You need to research how rick mirogian gets it done. He’s doing the same in Stockton with flores jr. Just less coalition $$
            I promise you I been to more Jose Ramirez fights than you and I will leave it at that lol.

Once again, you are talking out of your a$$. So you have nothing to back up what he makes, lie about exempt passes not being comp tickets and can't defend his gate vs Zepeda that had only 756 exempt tickets.

Matter of fact, let's go back to that one. Tell me how he only had 756 exempt tickets yet had a less than $200,000 gate?

My man said Latino Water COLLISION and now is saying Latino Coltion lmao. You are butchering this more than Wilder was butchering names on the broadcast over the weekend lol.

Ramirez simply put doesn't produce a large gate. That is not surprising. Charging high ticket prices in Fresno simply isn't going to happen. It is laughable at you trying to defend the numbers and coming up with constant BS. Just leave it here and move on...........

Comment

I promise you I been to more Jose Ramirez fights than you and I will leave it at that lol.

Once again, you are talking out of your a$$. So you have nothing to back up what he makes, lie about exempt passes not being comp tickets and can't defend his gate vs Zepeda that had only 756 exempt tickets.

Matter of fact, let's go back to that one. Tell me how he only had 756 exempt tickets yet had a less than $200,000 gate?

My man said Latino Water COLLISION and now is saying Latino Coltion lmao. You are butchering this more than Wilder was butchering names on the broadcast over the weekend lol.

Ramirez simply put doesn't produce a large gate. That is not surprising. Charging high ticket prices in Fresno simply isn't going to happen. It is laughable at you trying to defend the numbers and coming up with constant BS. Just leave it here and move on...........
              its always been Latino water coalition. Spell check shouldn’t divert the convo. Charlos tickets in Houston aren’t very expensive either.

Rick mirigian is active on twitter. Ask him how his guy makes tons and how the revenue is way more than the commission report. I’m sure he will explain for you.

Comment

its always been Latino water coalition. Spell check shouldn’t divert the convo. Charlos tickets in Houston aren’t very expensive either.

Rick mirigian is active on twitter. Ask him how his guy makes tons and how the revenue is way more than the commission report. I’m sure he will explain for you.
                They were a lot more expensive than Ramirez tickets, I'll tell you that. You were sitting in the 5th row for $80 dollars like you could for the Ramirez fight.

Why haven't you commented on the Zepeda card? I told you how many tickets were sold and how there were only 756 exempt tickets. So what happened there?

Let's give Ramirez here the ABSOLUTE benefit of doubt. Let's say they give 5,000 tickets to the Latino Coalition, how much do you think they are going to pay for those tickets? We have seen the average price of the tickets sold for his cards, but let's go crazy and say they pay $200,000 for those 5,000 tickets. He's still not getting anywhere near the 500k gate Charlo had for Houston. And I completely gave the benefit of doubt and put some hot sauce on the amount they would pay.

This is how stupid this all sounds. Sorry, he's just not putting up big gate numbers. No clue why you keep arguing this.

Then again, you are the one that got all butt hurt when Lomachenko's commission report vs Crolla was posted....Even though they were very solid numbers that sh^t all over Ramirez' numbers.
                Last edited by KTFOKING; 08-08-2019, 09:40 PM.

Comment

I don't completely agree with that analysis. Remember back in December Eddie Hearn allowed Daniel Jacobs to fight on HBO against Sergei Derevyanchenko for the Middleweight IBF title.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    I don't completely agree with that analysis. Remember back in December Eddie Hearn allowed Daniel Jacobs to fight on HBO against Sergei Derevyanchenko for the Middleweight IBF title.
                    Huh? Jacobs was with HBO then.

Comment

Huh? Jacobs was with HBO then.
                      No, technically he wasn't. By the time DAZN launched in September of 2018 he was already signed up to fight on DAZN with Eddie Hearn's company Matchroom Boxing USA.

However, he did fought previously on HBO some six months prior against Maciej Sulęcki. Yet by the time he had challenged Sergei Derevyanchenko for that IBF Middleweight title back in October of 2018 he had already officially left HBO and had signed with DAZN.

Comment

Working...
                      X