No announcement yet.

Hurd is gonna beat the dog schit out Jermell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
    Just made a check its Jose and Carlos Balderas.
    ... right!... OK, thanks....

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... right!... OK, thanks....
      No problem fam.. Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
        No problem fam.. Have a nice day.
        ... you too.........................

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
          Hurd blocks punches with his face. Jermell lays his big ass out...
          could def happen

you heard charlo say it when he was asked about hurd..he said something like "he keeps coming and stands in front of me...trout is more crafty"

not saying charlo would def win....but its what makes this fight intriguing...you will see what style breaks the other

hurd will keep coming and he could wear charlo out....or charlo could put a few big punches together and really hurt hurd

Comment

I still think Jarret Hurd and Jermell Charlo is 60-40 with Hurd having the slight edge for me based on his size and wear you down style. If Jermell cannot get Hurd to back up then I see Charlo just getting broken down because I don't think he can generate enough power off the back foot to really damage the much larger Hurd.

I do believe however Jermall would beat Hurd because he is the bigger, stronger brother with more punching power that could match Hurd for size and strength. But that's neither here nor there because that won't happen until Hurd is at MW.

Comment

Obviously, I'd like Hurd vs Charlo but after yesterday's performances, I'd still be interested in:
              Charlo vs Lara (Trout showed that movement can still "bother" Charlo)
              Trout vs J-Rock (to see if J Rock has really come back from the Charlo loss)

Comment

I think Jermell will welcome an inside fight, figuring that he'd be able to have more success than the smaller Lara. I see Hurd being a bit more cautious against Jermell though. Hurd has been forced to be the bully in his last three fights, and I think he's tired of hearing that he's a face-first plodder. This new version of Jermell is out to prove something, so I don't see him moving much. I expect it to be a good fight.

Comment

If jermell cant reslly hurt Hurd , then yes, hurd will just outpunch him

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... we all know how huge Hurd is... but as long as he can make 154... well, what can we say?...
                    "In camp, a typical day is I wake up and eat the same thing, a bowl of oatmeal no flavors, old fashioned. Little bit of brown sugar and bananas. I run 3-4 miles on the treadmill, not for speed but for time, like 45 minutes or an hour around 9-10am. I shower, take a nap until it's time to go to the gym around 3-4pm. I train from 3-7pm. For lunch I have a salad, nothing too heavy.

I come home after the workout, vegetable, protein, chicken or fish, and then go to sleep around 10pm. That's not for strength training and stuff, but that's atypical day, what I do."

I'm not a scientist but his diet is fishy af. I have a feeling that he is on some good quality PEDs for weight control.

Comment

I think he will disfigure Hurd's face. You can't afford to take punishment like Hurd does when fighting somebody with power.

Comment

Working...
                      X