No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, Mayweather would beat Crawford anyday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we can all agree, Mayweather would beat Crawford anyday

Styles makes fights and Floyd would destroy him. I hope Floyd comes back knocks him out

#TMT

I'm not trying to be funny, I think Mayweather would win but people need to stop acting like Crawford would get smoked. Crawford whether you want to admit it or not is a better Southpaw than any other one floyd's fough, including Pacquiao.

Comment

Lol yeah sure he does at age 40.. would his throw 10 punches a round style beat TC?

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
        I'm not trying to be funny, I think Mayweather would win but people need to stop acting like Crawford would get smoked. Crawford whether you want to admit it or not is a better Southpaw than any other one floyd's fough, including Pacquiao.
        Prime Pac stops Horn in 3 rounds.

Comment

Crawford would be a tough fight for Floyd.

Comment

Crawford beats any version of Floyd. Bigger, stronger, faster, more skills.

Lil Floyd would get his ass whooped.

Comment

crawford would beat floyd

I'm not saying that lightly, I just see all of his talent and being ambidextrous on top of that

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                Prime Pac stops Horn in 3 rounds.
                Crawford is a better fighter than Pacquiao I feel, and that's not a slight at all, I just think Crawford is that good..I can definitely agree with this though. 29-33 year old Pacquiao has Horn out of there in under 5

Comment

no one under mw beats may

Comment

Lol...Mayweather has never fought anyone close to a prime Crawford. That's a ridiculous statement

Comment

Working...
                    X