X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're racist!

Black Panther is the greatest movie of all time

Comment

• I'm feeling marvelous.... I'm feeling MARVELOUS!!

KING KONG CONSCIOUSNESS!

WHO IN HERE just saw ya boy Johnny Cochran ole boy's ass INTO THE OBLIVION!!

Intellectually exterminated his ass into oblivion!

I'm telling ya'll, THAT MELANIN kicked in, and I just destroyed him!! Hahah CHECK THAT MELANIN baby!

I'm feeling marvelous! My melanated brothers and sisters around the world! WE DON'T have to just kick back and take this abuse from these SNOW CHIMPS anymore! DEM DAYS are long gone, my melanoid nation! We just gotta stick together, and fight! BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, MY MELANOID NATION, by any means necessary!

You saw how i just squashed dat snow chimp! All deez neanderthals have is BRUTE STRENGTH with their primitive blunted objects! so it's just BASH, BASH, BASH! No strategy, no skill, no dexterity, no speed, and especially NO SLICKNESS!

THE TIME HAS COME, my brothers and sisters of the melanoid nation! ESAU'S TIME on this earth is coming to an end! He is about to either enter slavery, or g o to hell, as the curse shall take hold!

CHECK THAT MELANIN! MELANOID NATION! UHURU!

Comment

• it was a good movie , pretty good actually but nothing mind blowing or must see... however i knew before i googled it was going to have 98% rotten tomato score, 95% metacritic score and 9.4/10 on IMDB. yeah basically if you were to google this movie you would be under the impression this is one of the most critically acclaimed masterpieces of all time. and yes its a superhero movie

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
          I'm feeling marvelous.... I'm feeling MARVELOUS!!

KING KONG CONSCIOUSNESS!

WHO IN HERE just saw ya boy Johnny Cochran ole boy's ass INTO THE OBLIVION!!

Intellectually exterminated his ass into oblivion!

I'm telling ya'll, THAT MELANIN kicked in, and I just destroyed him!! Hahah CHECK THAT MELANIN baby!

I'm feeling marvelous! My melanated brothers and sisters around the world! WE DON'T have to just kick back and take this abuse from these SNOW CHIMPS anymore! DEM DAYS are long gone, my melanoid nation! We just gotta stick together, and fight! BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, MY MELANOID NATION, by any means necessary!

You saw how i just squashed dat snow chimp! All deez neanderthals have is BRUTE STRENGTH with their primitive blunted objects! so it's just BASH, BASH, BASH! No strategy, no skill, no dexterity, no speed, and especially NO SLICKNESS!

THE TIME HAS COME, my brothers and sisters of the melanoid nation! ESAU'S TIME on this earth is coming to an end! He is about to either enter slavery, or g o to hell, as the curse shall take hold!

CHECK THAT MELANIN! MELANOID NATION! UHURU!

Comment

• Black privilege is becoming a thing and I'm all for it. Now we need to get some Latino privilege.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              Judgement day is upon us! Whether or not you're one of us, or a snow chimp, will soon be revealed!

It all comes down to your paternal lineage. If you're one of us, welcome! If not - we'll see ya in slavery!

Comment

Working...
              X