Treach Apologizes???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treach Apologizes???

Ok, I'm confused.

A few days ago, the man was supposedly looking for Wack 100, to put hands on him...all for throwing dirt on 2Pac's name (who's supposed to be Treach's road dog).

Fast forward, within the last 72 hrs, not only did we learn Wack was willing to oblige, but yesterday, Treach calls for a truce, and today the ni66a has just apologized to Wack, after Wack called his mother a "cum guzzling, dick sucking whore."

Tf is going on??? Is this ni66a Wack 100 really that dude out West, or am I missing something? I'm dumbfounded.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
    Ok, I'm confused.

A few days ago, the man was supposedly looking for Wack 100, to put hands on him...all for throwing dirt on 2Pac's name (who's supposed to be Treach's road dog).

Fast forward, within the last 72 hrs, not only did we learn Wack was willing to oblige, but yesterday, Treach calls for a truce, and today the ni66a has just apologized to Wack, after Wack called his mother a "cum guzzling, dick sucking whore."

Tf is going on??? Is this ni66a Wack 100 really that dude out West, or am I missing something? I'm dumbfounded.

Thoughts?
    I'm loving wack right now
    Dudes hilarious

Treach
    I dunno what to say on him

Comment

Who knows? Treach is a warrior, however.

Comment

Wasn't Treach at one point dating one of the Salt & Pepa girls?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          Yes, he was.

Comment

He married Pepa, I think.

Comment

He was with pepa for a long time. She said he was very abusive, there was one interview with vlad and he doesn’t deny it and looked like he was ready to backhand the girl he was with.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Reek View Post
                He was with pepa for a long time. She said he was very abusive, there was one interview with vlad and he doesn’t deny it and looked like he was ready to backhand the girl he was with.
                He doesn't exactly seem like the guy you bring home to mother.

Comment

Had a child with the Jamaican one, Pepa.

Comment

THx so much!

Comment

Working...
                    X