On the Wrong Foot: Gamboa vs Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the Wrong Foot: Gamboa vs Crawford

http://imgur.com/gallery/PSKt9

Newest breakdown here, hope you enjoy it.

bumping for the day people

Comment

Thanks Escudo!

Comment

Not sure why but Crawford schooling Diaz is what made me believe he's legit p4p

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Not sure why but Crawford schooling Diaz is what made me believe he's legit p4p
          Even though I'm a big believer in Crawford, I did not think Bud would be able to look good against Diaz. What he pulled off was mastery of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Even though I'm a big believer in Crawford, I did not think Bud would be able to look good against Diaz. What he pulled off was mastery of the game.
            I was really thinking he was in for a tough fight. Diaz was always sort of slept on in my book. This fight proved more to me than the Postol fight and Gamboa fight for some reason...

Comment

Awesome breakdown as always. I forget how quick Gamboa was, and this vid shows how adaptive Crawford was after getting outboxed early on.

Nice breakdown as always. HD too.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                Awesome breakdown as always. I forget how quick Gamboa was, and this vid shows how adaptive Crawford was after getting outboxed early on.

Nice breakdown as always. HD too.
                A good little man ran into a good big man. Gamboa is a monster at feather but is just too small for LW. Crawford was a huge LW and a good sized light welter.

Comment

Working...
                X