Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the craziest **** you've ever witnessed in person?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the craziest **** you've ever witnessed in person?

This one isn't at the top of my list but it's the most recent, and by recently I mean today. Was leaving Target and heading towards my car which is parked near the end of the lot. As I'm walking I notice this hispanic guy looking into a van, thought it was odd so I stopped for a bit to observe. All of a sudden Stanky Locs shatters the driver side window, pulls a backpack out of the van, hops in his car, which was parked right beside the one he broke into, and takes off quicker than Speedy Gonzalez.

I was able to get his license plate number and car description. Waited on the owner of the van who turned out to be this milf and her daughter. Told them what happened, gave them the guy's license plate number along with other helpful details. On a positive note, I'm confident the crook is going to be identified and justice will be served.
    Last edited by IR0NFIST; 09-30-2016, 01:40 PM.

Damn if only Pacquaio had that prime Ariza-shake power when he landed that punch in your gif.

Would have laid him out cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      Damn if only Pacquaio had that prime Ariza-shake power when he landed that punch in your gif.

Would have laid him out cold.
      I doubt it, the prime Ariza-Heredia shakes Floyd takes gives him the power to absorb ungodly amounts of damage.

Comment

I was at a dance club one night and a dude walked right onto the dance floor, pointed a guy at a guy dancing ten feet from me and pulled the trigger. The gun jammed or had no bullets and the wanna-bee shooter had this embarrassed dumb surprised look on his face and then ran to the door. Everyone was in shock and nobody went after him but I heard the police took the guy away after the bouncers beat him up.

Comment

Man there are so many things I could choose from...

Here's one - I was walking back home from a half day at Middle School when I saw a 1-800-Flowers truck lose control, hit the curb and nose dive through the window of a liquor store. Miraculously no one was killed but that store was almost completely destroyed.

Comment

9th or 10th grade, my friends and I tried to jump this ese at taco bell during lunchtime.

Took a few swings at him, he starts running.

My friend and I chase him.

Then he just stops. About to jump him again then realized why he stopped.

His friends in a car roll up right next to us sticks a handgun out the window and fires point blank at me and my friend.

We froze. He missed. Then his gun jams when he tried to fire again.

My friends and I run a block down into a church to hide.

Adrenaline flowing, tired, sweating, out of breath.

I see a dog next to us at the church.

The stray dog was next to us when we got shot at. When we got scared and ran, the dog got scared and ran too.

Followed us to church. Lol

Shiet was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by bwilson View Post
              I was at a dance club one night and a dude walked right onto the dance floor, pointed a guy at a guy dancing ten feet from me and pulled the trigger. The gun jammed or had no bullets and the wanna-bee shooter had this embarrassed dumb surprised look on his face and then ran to the door. Everyone was in shock and nobody went after him but I heard the police took the guy away after the bouncers beat him up.
              Damn bruh. That's straight out of a mobster flick. I would've jumped on that guy after his gun jammed. A heroic stunt like that is guaranteed to get you some ***** after the club.

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Man there are so many things I could choose from...

Here's one - I was walking back home from a half day at Middle School when I saw a 1-800-Flowers truck lose control, hit the curb and nose dive through the window of a liquor store. Miraculously no one was killed but that store was almost completely destroyed.
              I'm willing to bet the driver was as high as a giraffe's dick. The 1-800-Flowers is probably just a front for their illegal marijuana business.

Comment

I saw a girl get hit by a car while crossing the street, this was actually in the US.

After being hit side-on she immediately tried to get up and shake it off, but she couldn't because she there was something broken and she was immobilised. Seemed like a pelvis injury.

Makes you think twice about crossing close to when the lights change, or jay-walking.

Aside from that, seeing the Northern lights is pretty freaky/wondrous.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 09-30-2016, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  9th or 10th grade, my friends and I tried to jump this ese at taco bell during lunchtime.

Took a few swings at him, he starts running.

My friend and I chase him.

Then he just stops. About to jump him again then realized why he stopped.

His friends in a car roll up right next to us sticks a handgun out the window and fires point blank at me and my friend.

We froze. He missed. Then his gun jams when he tried to fire again.

My friends and I run a block down into a church to hide.

Adrenaline flowing, tired, sweating, out of breath.

I see a dog next to us at the church.

The stray dog was next to us when we got shot at. When we got scared and ran, the dog got scared and ran too.

Followed us to church. Lol

Shiet was funny.
                  The fact that the guy's gun miraculously jams at point blank and you guys ended up finding sanctuary at a church could be proof of divine intervention. Plot twist: God was the dog.

Comment

Another wild one was when my friend got a brand new Toyota convertible.

He showed up at a party at a Chinese restaurant showing it off, he just bought it.

After the party he asks a few of us to cruise in it with him.

There's 4 of us in the car. Stopped at a light eses in a suv staring at us. Get into an argument we get out of the car, suv peels out.

2nd car pulls up, friends with the suv, guy sticks his body out of the sunroof talking crap.

I reach for the first thing I can grab throw it at the guy, hits him in the face, car bones out.

My friends screams "hey man that was my camera!" Lol well it was a camera before it shattered. Lol

We're mad. We get in the car and chase.

Turn into a small street, car stopped in the middle of street, we get out, they drive off. We try to chase on foot then we hear a big crash.

We look. We had left the doors open in the convertible. Suv came around and ran the drivers door over.

My friend gets mad, jump kicks the back window of the suv and breaks the window but his leg got stuck. Now the suv is driving off with my friend stuck in the back window. Me and my other friend gives chase on foot.

Suv reverses and tries to run us over, we jumped out of the way. He keeps going reverse rams into a parked car, my friend goes flying. Suv then bones out.

Had to pick up my friends, walk back to the car and pry the door back into place, then drove to the hospital with the other passengers holding the broken door in place.

My friend lost a camera, totalled the door in his brand new convertible and had to go to hospital to fix up his bleeding leg.

He had a bad day.
                    Last edited by Left Hook Tua; 09-30-2016, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X