No announcement yet.

Makeup will become the norm for men

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scrotus View Post
    Think about it. 100 years ago, women didn't shave their bodies. They didn't shave their armpits, didn't shave their legs, and it would have sounded barbaric to mention shaving their pubic hair. And women really didn't wear makeup back then.

Women started shaving in the roaring 20's, during that fashion period. Decades later, men started shaving their bodies, then later, male tv personalities and celebrities would wear makeup for the camera. then it became normal for guys to get manicures and peticures. Then shaving your legs became a macho thing. Now a bit of makeup in public is acceptable for guys.

Right now they have a word for it called "metrosexual", and considering that farm life is rapidly dying and families are moving out of their country homes for urban life, everybody will be metro. The whole world is virtually indutrialized.

Now they sell a bunch of male products and cosmetics. They now sell high-end salon hair products for men (I admit I like good shampoo and condition for my hair)

Look at the empires of the past, such as the Egyptians, Greeks and Romans. At the height of their dynasties, dudes wore makeup. Everybody wore make up. Fucking pharaohs, emperors and kings wore makeup. Hell, even ancient warriors wore fruity **** on their faces...

It's only a matter of time before we're all smacking lipstick on our faces

I use makeup everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrotus View Post
      Think about it. 100 years ago, women didn't shave their bodies. They didn't shave their armpits, didn't shave their legs, and it would have sounded barbaric to mention shaving their pubic hair. And women really didn't wear makeup back then.

women have had makeup for millennia. I specifically remember some line about makeup in a shakespeare play calling it facepaint or something. It was knocking some old woman who was weathered and needed the help. But basically they have had it around for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        When I was in bands as a teen I wore makeup, as any big rock band would. It looked cool, but it doesnt really matter IMO. Good looking? Ugly? makeup doesnt really sway the scales IMO.
        That ***** in ur sig sure as hell is ugly without makeup, nice body, but her face doesnt look half as good without the makeup

Guns n Roses, Ozzy, Metallica, and Slayer all wear/wore makeup. Theyre "emo ****"?
        Trying to defend ur former life as "a big rock band" member? Please, most of the bands u listed started during the hair band thing in the 80s.

If thats you in ur avi then I dont need to say anything more, you look

Comment

Comment

our founding fathers wore makeup and wigs..

know whats funny? i was stuck at a doctors office and decided to look at some kind of "country living" magazine with cowboys and ****. and they are all looking gay as hell, with feathered hair and tight jeans and ****. big artificial whitened smiles with their goatees and cowboy hats. looks like some brokeback mountain ****
            Last edited by Talon; 11-29-2009, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Guns n Roses, Ozzy, Metallica, and Slayer all wear/wore makeup. Theyre "emo ****"?
                    Um, yeah dumbass......Kerry King and his metal-god bandmates never I repeat never were emo ****/wore make-up..................Phuck you, you douchebag idiot..........

Comment

Working...
                    X