Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seattle Mayor to turn City Hall into Homeless Shelter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have any of you been to Denver the past few years? It's overrun with homeless people. The 16th Street Mall used to be a wonderful place to hang out; now it's full of druggies beating on bongo drums. And there is a place up BRoadway where they give out food...there are hundreds of filthy homeless people wandering around.

Denver has always been a slacker town; now with pot being made legal and homeless people wandering around it's a serious dump.

Comment

What a ****hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Well I'm a conservative so how stupid do you feel right now?
        You say that you are a conservative but you are not. Clearly one of those id1otic liberals that we have running around in this site.

When 99% of your views are not conservative. You actions speak more than your words.

With so much nonsense that you clout this site, I do not understand why you haven't got banned yet.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          You say that you are a conservative but you are not. Clearly one of those id1otic liberals that we have running around in this site.

When 99% of your views are not conservative. You actions speak more than your words.

With so much nonsense that you clout this site, I do not understand why you haven't got banned yet.

Lol what nonsense? Doubt you can give any examples. Just because you disagree with something I say does not make it nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            I don't think CEOs are to blame, but part of the problem is lack of affordable housing, especially in many big cities. Good luck trying to find a decent 2 bedroom apartment in cities like NY, Boston, DC, SF, LA, for under $2K per month. Starting prices of a home are right around $800K for something cheap.

However, a majority of the homeless are not down-on-their-luck hard working people who got shafted. A majority are drug addicts and substance abusers, mentally ill, convicts released from prison, and lazy bums who don't want to work.

This is exactly correct

Comment

Lol what nonsense? Doubt you can give any examples. Just because you disagree with something I say does not make it nonsense.
              Everything you say is idiotic nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Have any of you been to Denver the past few years? It's overrun with homeless people. The 16th Street Mall used to be a wonderful place to hang out; now it's full of druggies beating on bongo drums. And there is a place up BRoadway where they give out food...there are hundreds of filthy homeless people wandering around.

Denver has always been a slacker town; now with pot being made legal and homeless people wandering around it's a serious dump.
                All cities are liberal havens. This is what you get when liberal policies run unchecked.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

liberats are confused individuals

like the big dunn, he hates cops but wants government to controll people

julia when he stares at his deek he sees a poosy, now thinks his a concervative

not surprised

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    Everything you say is idiotic nonsense.

I could say the same thing about you, but I'll take the high road instead.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      liberats are confused individuals

like the big dunn, he hates cops but wants government to controll people

julia when he stares at his deek he sees a poosy, now thinks his a concervative

not surprised

*Control

Comment

Working...
                      X