No announcement yet.

BPP: "There are huge changes coming to the site in the coming months."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    2004-06. Remember Reggie Hammond(Kurt Vonnegut). Do you remember what happened.
    No. I got perma-banned and came on here and it has been on ever since.

What happened over there?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      No. I got perma-banned and came on here and it has been on ever since.

What happened over there?
      Illegal stuff. Sent it in PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Oh damn. Siablo you are in love with a cam girl?
        and apparently one that used to be a boy before its hormone injections and quite shocking seeing him talk so nonchelantly wih fellow masterbators
        Last edited by maracho; 06-18-2018, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
          According to what I remember listening to, he found it all so agrivating having to moderate and was going to laugh his arse off when everyone saw their posts all gone
          The advertisers were not happy with the **** being posted. And so began what was known as The Avatar War. Lots of people left for other sites...i still frequently post in the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
            Ah so that must be why you PM me so much and ask me to share things, especially considering your recent cam girl posts
            You have been identified as having pedo tendencies. It's well known on ESB.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Oh damn. Siablo you are in love with a cam girl?
              News to me. See if you can get that pedo to give you the whole details though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                The advertisers were not happy with the **** being posted. And so began what was known as The Avatar War. Lots of people left for other sites...i still frequently post in the forums.

Comment

I hope I get a raise...

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    That's what I called it becaue the whole thing started with the site regulating avatars. Then it went to the threads with the Lounge.

Comment

• We are being enrolled into a forum pension scheme.

If you've been here 10+ years you will be getting a percentage of the points you've accumulated over the years every month straight into your real account after you've eretired.

If you were a Golovkin fan you will additionally be getting a green K and a comment on your wall from BIGPOPPAPUMP himself.

Red k, a dildo gift and an email saying 'never come back' if you were a Floyd fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X