Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think Spence would beat Crawford?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    I don't bet. It'll be a good fight while it lasts, but Spence won't be able to stop Bud's jab. Bud is just too fast and too strong for these WW's.
    tell you who else has a good jab, coming up, that Shakur Stevenson - impressive

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/790719

Comment

I like Crawford a lot but I don't think his skill advantage is enough to make up for Spence's size and power advantage.

Comment

Size and power are the only advantages Spence has over Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
          tell you who else has a good jab, coming up, that Shakur Stevenson - impressive

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/790719
          He's coming along nice so far...

Comment

Body Punching!

Good Body Punchers through out HISTORY have always given even the most skilled and the most slickest fighters problems. This is going back to the great Willie Pep and Sandy Saddler Rivalry in which Saddler had his number because Sandy while yes he used dirty tactics, he also would go to the body vs one of the slickest fighters in boxing history and this would take away Pep Legs...

This is why I SLIGHTLY lean 51/49% towards Spence Jr in that match up but if Crawford can avoid punishment to the body and box from outside then Crawford no doubt can get a Decision. Yes Kell Brook boxed Spence Jr early in that fight but once again body work Broke Him Too by the 6th Round

and we know how BIG of a Welterweight Kell was!
            Last edited by sicko; 06-10-2018, 05:18 PM.

Comment

This is a little off topic. I watched the Charlo Trout fight and I think Crawford can beat Jemell. His talent level is a step above.

Comment

Working...
              X