No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe: Floyd Mayweather fight announcement expected within days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Khan in September would be laughable but knowing Floyd that his type of opponent.
    say floyd beats canelo in may, who is he supposed to fight in september? (dont say manny martinez or anyone in top rank) who is a legitimate fight for floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
      say floyd beats canelo in may, who is he supposed to fight in september? (dont say manny martinez or anyone in top rank) who is a legitimate fight for floyd?
      Martinez is with Lou DiBella not Top Rank. And that's a perfect opponent. Everyone wants to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
        Its obviously going to be Amir Khan. He's just waiting until Khan knocks out Molina in the 3rd round. I'm just guessing he will knock out Molina rd 3

Mayweather vs Khan May 4

Undercard:
        Cotto vs Alvarez

September will be Mayweather alvarez
        No way khan gets this fight, he has to get past garcia first

Comment

Martinez is with Lou DiBella not Top Rank. And that's a perfect opponent. Everyone wants to see it.
          i know that but the chances of it happening arent that high, even if martinez an make 154 is been almost 3 years sine he has. Floyd probably thinks hes too big I have yet to hear him mention his name. Outside of manny and sergio theres no one for him

Comment

Robert Guerrero here we come!!!

Comment

Honestly, Martinez is too big for Floyd. Floyd's a welterweight. I'd favor Martinez in that fight if Floyd were dumb enough to make it.

Comment

No no no....

Even Floyd fans don't want to see Floyd-Guerrero.

More like Canelo in May and Martinez in September. But key point, Canelo in May. No Guerrero please.
                QFT. I agree. It'd be nice for him to fight Martinez right away, especially after that Chavez win but Martinez is looking to defend the title. As DOPE as it would be for Mayweather to move to 160 I don't think it'd work for him at all.

Really hope he doesn't fight Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by koolttt View Post
                  They are waiting for Khan vs Molina results.

If Khan wins he will fight Floyd.
                  Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
                  Its obviously going to be Amir Khan. He's just waiting until Khan knocks out Molina in the 3rd round. I'm just guessing he will knock out Molina rd 3

Mayweather vs Khan May 4
                  Where are you getting this info or are you just trolling?

It's going to be Canelo or Guerrero. Hoping it's Canelo, Guerrero is a pointless fight IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
                    No way khan gets this fight, he has to get past garcia first
                    garcia is the biggest fraud in boxing

the guys a complete bum

he will not give khan a rematch as he knows he will be knocked out!

khan will give mayweather a better fight than most;- styles make fights

Comment

Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
                      Where are you getting this info or are you just trolling?

It's going to be Canelo or Guerrero. Hoping it's Canelo, Guerrero is a pointless fight IMO.
                      Oscar was on video stating that Khan might get a shot at Mayweather if he beats Molina. I'm sure he meant after he beats Molina and Garcia in a rematch but who knows.

Comment

Working...
                      X