Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-30-2018, 05:15 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
fredo [!] is a jewel in the roughfredo [!] is a jewel in the roughfredo [!] is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 7,368.11
Post Put some RESPEK on Adonis Stevensons Name

Its time yall see thru the hate and put urself in Stevensons shoes

Adonis went from pimpin hoes to being one of the best paid boxers on the pbc roster, hes been a smart business man whos made himself and his family financially secure 4 life
yes i agree he has cherrypicked alot since winning the title and i understand that its not easy being a Adonis fan but i once again ask u to put urself in his shoes, the man was a pimp whos destructive lifestyle ended him up in prison, he couldve just aswell kept spiralling down into the abyss of lowlifeness, but he choose to rise and made a decision to completely change his life, he couldve just aswell been another statistic but instead he choose to make something out of himself

as a wise pimp once said - pimpin aint easy
put some respek on his name u infidels

also remember this quote come saturday night/sunday morning, yall are in for a treat (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredo [!] View Post
man ive got a feeling that Gvozdyk is gonna get sparked out in vicious fashion, i mean sure Adonis is old and he arguably lost his last fight but im not sold on Gvozdyks chin, dont get me wrong, Gvozdyk is a very good fighter with great fundamentals but
i just have a feeling that well be seeing a brutal ko of the year with Gvozdyk stretched on the canvas

Last edited by fredo [!]; 11-30-2018 at 05:56 PM.
fredo [!] is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-30-2018, 05:56 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16197 Post(s)
Madison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,072.32
Total Points: 71,516.26
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

I respect his fighting skills but hes an absolute piece of **** as a person.
Madison boxing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 05:58 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16197 Post(s)
Madison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,072.32
Total Points: 71,516.26
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

.... and i also think he will win tomorrow
Madison boxing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 06:18 PM #4
Interim Champion

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
famicommander is just really nicefamicommander is just really nicefamicommander is just really nicefamicommander is just really nicefamicommander is just really nice
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 8,338.03

He needs to go for unification fights or retire. No more cherry picking, if he beats the Nail.
famicommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 06:38 PM #5
Contender

fredo [!] is a jewel in the roughfredo [!] is a jewel in the roughfredo [!] is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
I respect his fighting skills but hes an absolute piece of **** as a person.
sometimes u just gotta root for the bad guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by famicommander View Post
He needs to go for unification fights or retire. No more cherry picking, if he beats the Nail.
i whole heartedly agree, as i said his finances are secure, now its time to go out /w a bang, what i would like to see is: after he kos Gvozdyk then he should fight Beterbiev in a massive fight in canada and if he wins that fight the winner of Kov/Alvarez then retire
Old 11-30-2018, 06:48 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6854 Post(s)
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 35,804.50
No Message - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
lol - denium 1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland No Message - aldo5408 
No Message - aldo5408 eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest Truly knowledgeable - jas 
Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir good luck!!! - Turd Best Ever To get it up for the fat bird lol - BigZ44 Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks for the stream! - W1LL 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

you gotta respek the fact he ducked his mandatory for FIVE ****ing years
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
mlac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 06:54 PM #7
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
now thats actually impressive, but thats more Mauricio "Slimeball" Sulaimans fault

Last edited by fredo [!]; 11-30-2018 at 07:30 PM.
Old 11-30-2018, 07:12 PM #8
Rd 1 KO

Quoted: 1160 Post(s)
Butt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 13,000.45
ran outta green k for you - lefthook2daliva Happy New Years. - Teetotaler 

fück pimping, do a real mans job – like international masseuse or horse rider.
Butt stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 07:33 PM #9
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 11225 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 66,692.87
Total Points: 80,094.50
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev &amp; Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
lol this is what i was about to say. This motherfucker hasnt faced anybody lmfao.
.!WAR MIKEY! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 07:37 PM #10
Contender

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
jglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,066.99
Total Points: 12,456.74

He will face a top challenger before he's 50, I'm sure of it.
jglvz256 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
adonis, respek, stevenson, stevensons

User Tag List
1hourRun, Andre_parker1, Banderivets, boliodogs, Boxing lives, Chollo Vista, dan_cov, GGG Gloveking, KidDinamita, Koba-Grozny, landotter, larryxxx.., LoadedWraps, Madison boxing, minemax, mlac, pillowfists98, Superbee, The Big Dunn, TheBedStuyCaper, TheCell8, vitali1999