Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2019, 10:26 AM #61
JimRaynor JimRaynor is online now
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 6,051
Quoted: 5397 Post(s)
Rep Power: 25
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 27,948.07
Bank: 16,262.39
Total Points: 44,210.46
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Why would she be terrified? Trump is so toxic that even with an issue he should be easily winning like border security he is losing because he made the shutdown about himself not the issue.

He keeps misplaying this. He couldíve let Pelosi go and then claimed he had no one to negotiate with. He couldíve let her go then make that the last trip for anyone until the shutdown is over. That way the optics are he put the troops ahead of politics.

You donít know if most government employees are Dems. It seems you are hoping that somehow Trump can change things around on this but his pettiness is getting in the way.

I don't know Dunn, I think he will prevail. This is one issue I thought you'd back the president on based on your prior comments about wanting strong borders. However, I see politics gets the best of you.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 11:08 AM #62
Mooshashi Mooshashi is online now
Sentenced to Texas
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 7,715
Quoted: 2517 Post(s)
Rep Power: 35
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 28,598.63
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 29,692.56
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

A pox on both your houses....Trumptards and Pelosists both.
Mooshashi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 11:12 AM #63
bigjavi973 bigjavi973 is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Brick City
Posts: 23,831
Quoted: 6116 Post(s)
Rep Power: 93
bigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 106,193.45
Bank: 118,356.24
Total Points: 224,549.69
it's just boxing bro, no worries - Just Now Hit Me Keeping Cotto haters honest! - Da Boxer No Message - -jose- I had my sigs turned off and I just noticed your gif...Camacho ATG, he would've made Mayweather cry - -jose- salud - B0XEO 
just to fill out your 3rd row, lol - B0XEO I couldn't green you but here's a viagra, that Cosby pic is hilarious :lol1: - -jose- For taking a joke like a champ - BrometheusBob BIG PUN "my turn" - -jose- I present this medal to the official master thread maker. Keep up the great work champ. - Santa_ 
to a man who is a boxing fan first and a cotto fan second - vorgaphe Thanks for the ESPN thread, cheers. - Tyler_Durden Props! - Agent Mulder RBR threads - Weltschmerz Great article. - Santa_ 
Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Trump Trump Trump!!! - krazyn8tive Merry Christmas - TBear Keep up the good work - 1bad65 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Dude the person playing the games is Trump. he thought the shutdown would make him look principled and strong he went with it. That was a stupid thing to do. When he realized those that told him this was a terrible idea because the optics were bad and he was taking heat, he cowardly tried to shift blame.

This whole thing has made him look petty and weak. You can try and make this about dems or the American people but it rings hollow. You shouldíve posted all this before the shutdown.

Were you one of the Trumpers like 1bad that was in favor of the shutdown before it happened? If so, I really find it disingenuous and fake for you to ask dems to negotiate now.
never really in favor of a shut down since we get taxed anyways .......

but pelosi and them need to stop playing politics and negotiate something that they have previously signed and approved
bigjavi973 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 11:20 AM #64
BoxingTech718 BoxingTech718 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 4,820
Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
BoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 14,484.84
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 15,567.91
no need to apologize, but here is the chamapagne four humility - led To a fellow vet and patriot. - Jim Jeffries I like your avatar - JimRaynor good posting on the starbucks thread - bigjavi973 
Default

The longer the government is shutdown the worse for trump and republicans .

Hereís a not so well kept secret, poor whites make up the majority of the numbers getting government assistance.

Coincidentally those are also Trumps biggest supporters, the non college educated whites.

How long before they start clamoring for their benefits? They miss a couple more weeks look for Trump to try to secure funding by declaring an emergency.

Then we get to see a court battle play out
BoxingTech718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 12:02 PM #65
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Enemy of the State
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 47,743
Quoted: 16667 Post(s)
Rep Power: 121
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 88,459.38
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 89,553.31
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjavi973 View Post
never really in favor of a shut down since we get taxed anyways .......

but pelosi and them need to stop playing politics and negotiate something that they have previously signed and approved
Stop putting everything on everyone but Trump. His mess, he should clean it up.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 12:10 PM #66
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Enemy of the State
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 47,743
Quoted: 16667 Post(s)
Rep Power: 121
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 88,459.38
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 89,553.31
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
I don't know Dunn, I think he will prevail. This is one issue I thought you'd back the president on based on your prior comments about wanting strong borders. However, I see politics gets the best of you.
Completely ridiculous post. I want strong borders but that doesn’t mean I am going to put it on others to fix a situation Trump created by himself.

As for backing Trump, no. Even if it is an issue I agree with him on. It isn’t politics. It’s the simple fact that I despise him and can’t support someone of such low moral character.

As I showed the other day with links the data shows most illegal immigration is visa overlays, something a wall will not help. I have never been in favor of a wall but if a less toxic, more honest, more respectable person advocates for it, no matter the political party affiliation, I would listen and consider the proposal. But not Trump.

This could all have been avoided.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 01:10 PM #67
JimRaynor JimRaynor is online now
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 6,051
Quoted: 5397 Post(s)
Rep Power: 25
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 27,948.07
Bank: 16,262.39
Total Points: 44,210.46
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Completely ridiculous post. I want strong borders but that doesnít mean I am going to put it on others to fix a situation Trump created by himself.

As for backing Trump, no. Even if it is an issue I agree with him on. It isnít politics. Itís the simple fact that I despise him and canít support someone of such low moral character.

As I showed the other day with links the data shows most illegal immigration is visa overlays, something a wall will not help. I have never been in favor of a wall but if a less toxic, more honest, more respectable person advocates for it, no matter the political party affiliation, I would listen and consider the proposal. But not Trump.

This could all have been avoided.
The only thing ridiculous is you actually pretending you want stronger borders. Providing links that most illegal immigration is through visa overlays is completely irrelevant of the fact that we have a porous border where millions of people are crossing over through illegally. What just happened here is I said, look we have a problem at the border, and you replied with but we have a bigger problem with visas, therefore we should ignore the problem at the border. Those are two separate issues that both require solutions, just because one might be bigger than the other doesn't discount that problem of the former still exists.

You think our Latino population grew from 5% of the country to 22% of the country since the 80's because of just Visa overstays? Thats grade A delusion, you have a severe case of Trump derangement syndrome, so at this point no matter what he proposes that is good for the country you'll be against it just to spite him.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 01:18 PM #68
JcLazyX210 JcLazyX210 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: CT
Posts: 3,323
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 43,503.09
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 44,597.02
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerUSA View Post
I must be missing something here. Even if they pass something, if Trump vetos it, how are they going to get 2/3 of the votes to over ride his veto?

People talking about holding government hostage, three separate branches of government, obstructing the checks and balances.... yada yada yada. What exactly is Trump doing that isn't within his constitutional rights? I'll wait.
You are 100% right. Honestly this whole thing is stupid. Either build the wall or not. Trump is playing his hand the way he should.
JcLazyX210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 12:16 PM #69
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Enemy of the State
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 47,743
Quoted: 16667 Post(s)
Rep Power: 121
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 88,459.38
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 89,553.31
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
I was trying to be friendly and help you. You were neither genetically gifted with high intelligence nor blessed with traditional education. You derive your political views from Dr. Phil, Oprah and Jimmy Kimmel. You live off of frozen corndogs.

Transforming tongue-in-cheek soundbites into "broken political promises" will have a net effect of zero. It's not a matter of opinion, it's a logical error on your end. Conservatives are aware of why they voted for Trump, and had that been due to a literal promise to make Mexico pay for the wall, there would be organic outrage/disappointment.

Yet that soundbite only went viral among the far-left, who already weren't voting for Trump, because the whole point was to fortify them against a fictionally dumb enemy team. Do you see how this strawman has a net effect of zero in every direction?

"Conservatives loved it before it was called Obamacare" is anecdotal. Surely a conservative loved it before it was called Obamcare.

Do you see how, by simply knowing words like strawman and anecdotal, you can see yourself through the eyes of others and catch yourself in the future when you start to make an overly obvious "mindgame" attempt?
Hey Dinesh Deslurp, youíd better get on the horn and call Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh. They apparently donít know that Trump calling for Mexico to build the wall was fake anecdotal sound bite. Their avid listeners donít either.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 12:24 PM #70
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Enemy of the State
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 47,743
Quoted: 16667 Post(s)
Rep Power: 121
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 88,459.38
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 89,553.31
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
The only thing ridiculous is you actually pretending you want stronger borders. Providing links that most illegal immigration is through visa overlays is completely irrelevant of the fact that we have a porous border where millions of people are crossing over through illegally. What just happened here is I said, look we have a problem at the border, and you replied with but we have a bigger problem with visas, therefore we should ignore the problem at the border. Those are two separate issues that both require solutions, just because one might be bigger than the other doesn't discount that problem of the former still exists.

You think our Latino population grew from 5% of the country to 22% of the country since the 80's because of just Visa overstays? Thats grade A delusion, you have a severe case of Trump derangement syndrome, so at this point no matter what he proposes that is good for the country you'll be against it just to spite him.
Where did I post we should ignore the problem at the border? I posted the wall wouldn’t address the primary cause of illegals based on the data.

Of course I want strong borders. I just don’t agree that this is the method of achieving that objective. And no I didn’t support a wall when Obama asked for funding for it. And since here wasn’t a thread on Obama none of us discussed it

I didn’t say or imply that was the cause for the increase in the Latino population. Why do you keep responding to things I didn’t post? I am trying to have a legitimate discussion on this issue but because the data isn’t in your favor you will not respond to the actual posts.

Why are you not willing to look at a data driven solution in this issue rather than just the Trump solution. Do you care about strong borders that keep out illegals, drugs and weapons or are you just in favor of a symbolic wall that is very expensive that really only addresses illegals from Mexico and Central America but doesn’t impact all border crimes?
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
congress, democrats, republicans, shutdown, support

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:18 PM.

Copyright © 2003-2019 BoxingScene.com All rights reserved.