Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-17-2019, 11:59 PM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 811 Post(s)
MC Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeMC Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeMC Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeMC Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeMC Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeMC Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeMC Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeMC Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeMC Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeMC Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeMC Hammer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 12,836.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
If the fight ended up on DAZN then that would be made known to everybody who was interested in it during the build up. They would all know about DAZN and how to get it by the time the fight happened.
Many that are interested are casuals. They wouldn't know unless someone told them
MC Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-18-2019, 12:55 AM #82
Interim Champion

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 19,056.71

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
you're lying as always. you complained when three people used this account, now you complain that only one person uses it. you're a troll who will complain no matter what.

you and i have a legally binding agreement which i will enforce. my lawyers can subpoena this site to get the internet records revealing your ip and we will find you.
So you can just tell us only so and so are on this account but admitted you are creating accounts on here? Someone said you also had an existing account zero something ? Seriously you should be banned along with any account you admitted to . You don't bring anything here except spam and admitting trolling which I assume is against the rules with alts?
REDEEMER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 02:29 AM #83
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
Jkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.26
Total Points: 16,196.71

Eddie Mc scrooge the king of the low ball offers won't be winning F4ck all. He's too much of a tight carnt.

Ask him how his last purse bid for whyte vs pulev went?
Jkp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 03:57 AM #84
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6362 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,066.99
Total Points: 31,735.71
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
So you can just tell us only so and so are on this account but admitted you are creating accounts on here?
I allowed two of my friends to post for me from this account. I stopped letting them use this account because if I lose the bet, I have to reveal myself and quit the site forever and I didn't want there to be any confusion about which of us made the bet. One of my friends has stopped posting entirely, the other made a new account and has posted a few times. He has agreed to stop posting if I lose the bet since Robbie is so convinced we're the same person.

Robbie is just making excuses to try to get out of a bet he clearly and repeatedly agreed to.
WBC WBA IBF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 05:08 AM #85
Interim Champion

Quoted: 638 Post(s)
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 21,201.45
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
I allowed two of my friends to post for me from this account. I stopped letting them use this account because if I lose the bet, I have to reveal myself and quit the site forever and I didn't want there to be any confusion about which of us made the bet. One of my friends has stopped posting entirely, the other made a new account and has posted a few times. He has agreed to stop posting if I lose the bet since Robbie is so convinced we're the same person.

Robbie is just making excuses to try to get out of a bet he clearly and repeatedly agreed to.
"I'm paid to spread the truth on here"

Yeah fecking right! No ones falling for ANY of your BS
Jax teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 05:28 AM #86
Up and Comer

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Batfink is a jewel in the roughBatfink is a jewel in the roughBatfink is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,696.41

To avoid any confusion of doubt it is clear that Joshua is #1 that is his ranking and he has been rather more active than wilder and fury however 2019 is a big year and if fury and wilder have a rematch and perhaps another fight such as Dillian Whyte then Joshua may well drop to #2

Joshua and matchroom believe he is #1 however considering now the emergence on a global stage of both wilder and fury, Aj cannot rest on his laurels and cherry pick opposition for much longer. That may be a contentious point, however consider if you will the formula of risk vs reward it’s a huge temptation to fight so called B class opponents for an easy payday.

That whole fiscal model is under threat and matchroom have had the rug pulled from underneath them. You need only view some of Hearns interviews now and he insists they aren’t there to milk the public, which to be fair is exactly what they were intending until the public, media, and Fury/Wilder surfaced in December with a spectacular announcement of their intent.

It’s intriguing watching what they say and listening to what they do
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Although there’s huge media focus on AJ and his next move right now fury/wilder can expect the same scrutiny once their rematch is done and if that produces a clear winner there’s a huge expectation that a fight is made with AJ

AJ deserves respect for what he has done up until now, unfortunately for him the public and fans aren’t much interested in what has come to pass, they are clearly judging AJ on his next move and the same media coverage which he has coveted and enjoyed is the same media that are making his life a little uncomfortable right now. He has no time to bask in the glory of his achievements he must press on and continue to silence his critics by showcasing his boxing against formidable opposition, which is par for course when you are the #1 Heavyweight in the World.
Batfink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 08:23 AM #87
Contender

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
James Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,447.92

40% for these 2 idiots is way too much. Does that mean GGG got pathetic 30% for 1st Dopelo fight only bcs he didn't run an organized smear campaign against him?! Disgusting behavior shouldn't be rewarded.
Wonder where are now all those clowns, including that sellout Lewis, who claimed Joshua was lowballing these 2 cünts.
James Hunt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 08:28 AM #88
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 487 Post(s)
MulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant future
Bank: 17,588.21
Total Points: 17,637.83
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Hearn prepared to win purse bid for Wilder-Fury......
Am I the only one who sees the irony of that statement
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 09:19 AM #89
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 4547 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 62,891.57
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

If he really wants to bid for it then why make your intentions known to the public? You could have shocked everyone by going to the purse bid (If the fight goes to purse bid) and winning it. Now both Warren/Finkel/Haymon are on high alert. This fight would never go to a purse bid. Warren would rather give Team Wilder everything they want than Hearn winning the purse bid and putting the fight on DAZN. For the boxers its great if it goes to purse bid because they would make triple the money that they would have expect to make if it doesn't go to a purse bid.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 09:36 AM #90
Contender

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
Toffee is just really niceToffee is just really niceToffee is just really niceToffee is just really niceToffee is just really nice
Total Points: 13,038.73
I must defend Eddie LMAO - "red This is Eddie Hearns cock. You love it you slag. - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
If he really wants to bid for it then why make your intentions known to the public? You could have shocked everyone by going to the purse bid (If the fight goes to purse bid) and winning it. Now both Warren/Finkel/Haymon are on high alert. This fight would never go to a purse bid. Warren would rather give Team Wilder everything they want than Hearn winning the purse bid and putting the fight on DAZN. For the boxers its great if it goes to purse bid because they would make triple the money that they would have expect to make if it doesn't go to a purse bid.
Maybe he figures that if it did go to purses he'd like to see other promoters empty their bank accounts?

Or maybe it's just Eddie being brash and controversial. And we keep on watching him!
Toffee is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List