Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Charged With Felony Assault, Allegedly Punched Woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Awful if true.

Btw how can a, by the look of it, simple case take 9 months before going to court?
    Money. If you have enough you can keep delaying

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
      Oh so #YouToo?! Jumping to judgment as soon as a woman says something happened to her 6 months ago??? I'm sure a bare knuckle punch from Kova woulda killed her. News flash dummy, women lie. Now go back to ur moms tit.
      He got arrested at the time ******, can't you ****ing read? Did she break her own nose, give herself concussion and **** up her own neck?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        He was one of HBO’s biggest names at the time. We would have heard SOMETHING
        HBO big name means nothing to people who don't follow boxing. Outside of boxing on TV you never see him.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          He got arrested at the time ******, can't you ****ing read? Did she break her own nose, give herself concussion and **** up her own neck?
          Wow. I think this conversation is over because apparently the internet tells no lies. You're way to quick to take this chicks side. Oh wait, it was you wasn't it? He slapped u up cuz u wanted andre ward and not him. You have to believe this because you're reading it on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Money. If you have enough you can keep delaying
            With money I would think that a settlement rather than delay was being sought after. The timing of right now is bloody awful for Kovalev who is in camp.

Anyway I reckon we will get the facts soon enough. I'm sitting ready to call the krusher a prick or the woman a prototypical gold-digger.......

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Oh ****! No father! That excuses everything! Better beat and pimp underage girls then! Because Adonis is the only mother****er who had a tough upbringing.
              Nobody should even be discussing Adonis... Adonis has been a stand up citizen for almost 2 decades.

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
                Wow. I think this conversation is over because apparently the internet tells no lies. You're way to quick to take this chicks side. Oh wait, it was you wasn't it? He slapped u up cuz u wanted andre ward and not him. You have to believe this because you're reading it on the internet.
                Try and play it off because you didn't read the ****ing article before started bashing your ****ing fingers on a keyboard. You gormless ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                  Nobody should even be discussing Adonis... Adonis has been a stand up citizen for almost 2 decades.
                  So quote the person who brought him up?

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                    according to reports in the UK press she repeatedly hit him in the balls first

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      With money I would think that a settlement rather than delay was being sought after. The timing of right now is bloody awful for Kovalev who is in camp.

Anyway I reckon we will get the facts soon enough. I'm sitting ready to call the krusher a prick or the woman a prototypical gold-digger.......
                      The state picks up the charges. It's not her choice to press charges or not after the arrest

Comment

Working...
                      X