Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo will NOT be a 3 division champ if he beats Fielding.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Yeah, Sturm was the real WBA champ but he didn't want to face his mandatory in Golovkin so paid the WBA to split the title. At the point of ducking the fight I considered Golovkin the real WBA champ. If you were to go out there and lose in the first round it wouldn't come close to being anywhere near to being as bad as basically dropping the belt the way he did.

This isn't the same thing. The real WBA champ at 168 is Smith. Canelo could have faced him if he wanted but instead chose to fight a non world class fighter in Fielding for that bogus **** he has a hold of. So completely different. Although considering the amount of Golovkin haters we have on this forum, i'm sure they'll see it their way never to see the situation as it is but instead try and make it seem much worse than it was with their own version of the truth.
    Wow somebody that knows whats up in this forum among all the other trolls. Good response.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      Isn't he already a three division champion? Welterweight, Jr middle and middleweight?
      he never won a title at 147

Comment

I never called him the Super Champ though did I? I just said he was the real WBA champ after Sturm ducked him. These are facts. I don't care what anyone calls that phony Sturm, but after ducking Golovkin the way he did, the last thing i'd call him is champ.

but, your pity-party..... did not magically turn Golovkin into the WBA super-champ..... right?

the WBA super-champ..... the ONLY legitimate WBA title-holder who can record legitimate defences?

just because..... you said

because, yea..... that would be ******ed fanboy rubbish

right..... ?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          Yep the same people who supported ggg's title defenses are trying to slam canelo's fight tomorrow

fkn hilarious

what have they not flip-flopped on..... name one thing?

Comment

It's a recognized title.

I don't like it but he will be a 3 time champ regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
              It's a recognized title.

I don't like it but he will be a 3 time champ regardless.

it is not a recognized title, unless you happen to be stupid enough to recognize it

FACT: MANY journalists refuse to recognize the WBA junior title(s)

including a number of journalists on this very site

Canelo will obviously not become a genuine SMW champ by beating Rocky Fielding

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                but, your pity-party..... did not magically turn Golovkin into the WBA super-champ..... right?

the WBA super-champ..... the ONLY legitimate WBA title-holder who can record legitimate defences?

just because..... you said

because, yea..... that would be ******ed fanboy rubbish

right..... ?
                This is a pity party? The only one who needs pity is you.

When the champ ducks you, no one with any standards will still call you champ. It goes to the one you ducked. In a sport like boxing that is a fate worse than death because it's so embarrassing. Only those who are bottom feeders and stalker weirdo types will disagree. So well done.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  it is not a recognized title, unless you happen to be stupid enough to recognize it

FACT: MANY journalists refuse to recognize the WBA junior title(s)

including a number of journalists on this very site

Canelo will obviously not become a genuine SMW champ by beating Rocky Fielding
                  I think majority recognize it even if its not something they like.

I can see interim champ but the regular champ they recognize probably half the time.

Comment

its not their world title, becos another one is it. thats all there is to it.

and ggg has 9 defences so far.

Comment

This is a pity party? The only one who needs pity is you.

When the champ ducks you, no one with any standards will still call you champ. It goes to the one you ducked. In a sport like boxing that is a fate worse than death because it's so embarrassing. Only those who are bottom feeders and stalker weirdo types will disagree. So well done.

yea, you are having a pity-party

FACT: Golovkin was NOT the WBA super-champ

you, having a cry about.... anything at all... will not change that fact

Comment

Working...
                      X