Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing myself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI, we’re all scientologists. You just offended everybody here.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Hello!

You have to suck off at least four posters who posted in this thread if you don't wanna get banned.

If you think science is boring, I suggest you suck me off to get on my good side.

Science is awesome. And if you don't like space exploration, I'm sure you prefer a.nal exploration. You punk ass btch.
      Do you shave your pubes? If so I'm going to need to do a little trimming before i take you in my mouth.

Comment

That was quick. Your troll Kung fu is weak.
        Jhonny will Cobra Kai your spunk cringing a88 all the way back to your hovel so you can be with your white girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaaardsy View Post
          Do you shave your pubes? If so I'm going to need to do a little trimming before i take you in my mouth.

Damn, he got banned. I was just about to get some sucky sucky.

Comment

welcome to the forum, here you can vent about pretty much everything.

Common topics you'll find on here: Race, racism, black people, Mexicans, BBC's, cucks, donald trump, politics, and a lot of betas crying about subpar wimmins breakin their hearts

Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Damn, he got banned. I was just about to get some sucky sucky.
              Lol. I was about to ask its a/s/l.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                So who's alt are you?
                Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Welcome to the forums

take a wild guess

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  take a wild guess
                  1bad65

Of course it was Sunspace, that dude really needs another purpose in life.

Comment

Hey guys, Gaaardsy here.

I was a great tennis player in high school and could still probably beat everyone on this forum, but I'm not trying to brag.

My likes: Watching boxing, swimming, and spending time with my fantasy football buddies.

My dislikes: Science (boring!), magazines, and space exploration.

What I'm hoping to get out of my time here on the forums: Just hoping to meet a couple cool guys to chat with.

Come on in and say hello guys!
                    This is ****** Robbie Rapist alt account.

Comment

Every poster on here has had to suck off 4 other posters. It's just something everyone has to do.

I had Derranged take my four though because he wanted it so bad and BostonGuy accepted.

Mods have to suck off at least 100 before they can get the job.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-21-2018, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X