Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bscene Lounge - GGG or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going with Canelo... history always shows that the younger guy will always win in the rematch 99% of the time.

Comment

GGG shoulda got the first decision by a bit. That being said.. he still looked pretty bad in some ways and a significant part of that is attributable to his age.

He seems physically past his peak and I see a bad performance from him coming. I just feel it in my bones. But who can really say for sure.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-14-2018, 01:11 PM.

Comment

wrong section. this is "huge dicks and makes tons of money" section. everybody here's got like 9.5 inches, legit.

Comment

canelo is going to win on points.

Comment

Canelo stops him. Easy work

Comment

Canelo wins a controversial decision.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                I can see this happening.

I have a few hundred on Canelo main line and also separately on Nelo by decision.

I bet the draw in the original fight and am hoping to clean up $ on this one as well.

I actually like GGG but he is imo noticeably slower now and Canelo (maybe peds?) Was able to back GGG up in the first fight and I think will land the more eye catching shots in the rematch.

Rolling with the Nelo for the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  This^^^should be an option in the poll.

Comment

Depends who's able to make the right adjustments. Golovkin looked old to me, Canelo made GGG look outright sloppy and amateurish but Canelo himself was probably roided to high hell.

Because of his age and skill set I can see Canelo doing more of what he did right in the first fight and adjusting to GGG's jab.

I don't know that at 36 years old GGG can learn anything new. He needs to cut the ring effectively and not follow Canelo. Sacrifice his power on his punches to score points.

I'll give it to GGG in another close but clear fight

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      I just wanted to know what loungers think since NSB is always a f#cking cesspool days before a big fight

Mods please don't move this thread
                      Good point, man. A cesspool indeed.

I see GGG winning but much more convincingly as long as he goes to the body. Like Bud Crawford said, he wins all night if he goes to the body.

Now if he neglects that again, he's really putting everything at risk.

Body.

Body.

Body.

Comment

Working...
                      X