Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Greedy Golovkin Offered Me a 'Fifth' of Normal Pay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like someone mowing your lawn, thanks for your service but I found someone cheaper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
      Man these words will continue to haunt Abel I think. A flat fee for a much larger piece of the pie is how it should go. Surprised he feels that entitled to another man's money. To me he looks like the greedy one and GGG looks like he is being smart and not throwing away the money he is finally earning at the end of his career.

I can understand him being a little emotional - but the thing is that he even said that the writing for this has been on the wall for weeks. For him to come out and respond so emotionally and callously publicly is not a good look for him. I guess he knows GGG was his last big fish so if he loses him he knows he is basically going to retire as a trainer anyway.

But comments like these will definitely change his public perception and legacy. Just a terrible look for him imo, and I always liked him.
      That's my reading of it too. For example if GGG earned $10M for his previous few fights, Sanchez would have got $1M. Now GGG's got a $100M contract, Sanchez immediately assumes he's $10M richer. Even if he was offered a 1/5 of the usual 10%, that's still $2M and more than he was previously getting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redsox View Post
        no. he is working for that money. so it's his. ggg dont wanna pay, he leaves. simple. but another man's money? abel isn't a fan like you. dont get it twisted peasant.
        Terrible logic from you here lol. This is GGG's contract you dumbass lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
          Don't know what Golovkin did here. He should just have ended Sanchez's services and changed trainer. No big deal.

Why would you hire the same trainer for significantly less money? How do you supposed the resulting relationship would look like? Abel would most likely be rooting for you to lose each time you fight.
          You do realize that getting a smaller percentage of a bigger pie means Abel was actually getting more money per fight than before with the new offer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Redsox View Post
            don't really like doing this, but BUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!!! i just pushed you in the chest. hard. shut up.
            Lol you sound like a literal ****** man

Comment

• OH stfu You drunk!! Lets say things like they are now that its public.. that belly is because you are an alcoholic! COME ON!! TF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? How dare you insult Gennady like that, damn traitor. Mf.. We aint gonna oay you to keep drinking and buying beers. Bsh bye

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                No actual losses lmao. Another gullible gennady groupie. His best win is Kell Brook.
                I mean he pretty clearly has won all of his fights man. He just isn't some protected fighter who fights all of his fights at home, with his own judges. Like your boy Floyd for example, and quite a few others. I like Floyd and I would always say is a great boxer, but he was very protected and had to dance his way, very effectively, to 12 round decisions for most of his career. He could lose a fight 12-0 in Vegas and the judges would give it to him 10-2 lol. But I know you want him to strapyouup man!!! Lol.

You can hate if you want to, and you can be a tribal fanboy like you pretty clearly are, and that's cool, but don't expect anyone to take your opinion on boxing seriously.

You're really just a little boy with a little boy brain, who roots for your guys and is so emasculated in daily life, and is so insecure with his masculinity, that you have to try and convince yourself that 'your guy' always wins and the 'other guy' is overrated.

You're just not smart enough or honest enough for your opinion to matter - you just hate yourself too much.

But be well Buford!! Keep being you dawg!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunchbucket View Post
                  That's my reading of it too. For example if GGG earned $10M for his previous few fights, Sanchez would have got $1M. Now GGG's got a $100M contract, Sanchez immediately assumes he's $10M richer. Even if he was offered a 1/5 of the usual 10%, that's still $2M and more than he was previously getting.
                  Yeah man I agree. It is not Abel's money, and for him to be outraged at a man offering him hundreds of thousands of dollars for a few months of work, it's disgusting behavior by Abel.

I always liked him but it will be hard to forget this part of him. Sad for him.

Comment

• Abel Sanchez offered salary in pesos. Gennady Golovkin: Mexican style!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                      Terrible logic from you here lol. This is GGG's contract you dumbass lol.
                      you would tongue bathe ggg to train him. sanchez won't.

Comment

Working...
                      X